Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Big house = Bad idea!! It never works. If you place the cams close to the living areas, people bitch about the hiding spots. Leave them at a distance and people bitch about the tenants being too far away. There’s no remedy. Smaller apts, but not tiny are best. 

The formula is simple:

2 kitchen: 1 free

3-4 living room: 1 free worst view, tv visible, 

3 in each bedroom. No more than 2 bedrooms. 

2 bath: 1 on the tub, very little top down view, and 1 of the vanity area.

1 loggia

extra, invisible lighting, not spotlights, but subtle. 

Try to make the cams invisible to each other and not so in your face that they are present. 

Good summary. Like it 👍 But when there had been any action there would be for sure a solution for this problem. The problem is they only used basically three bedrooms for webcamming all the time. No surprise people are not interested in this. I had some good ideas how to "save" this house but they can only work when tenants actually want to do sth. despite boring webcamming all the time. Wonder if this will change in the new location. 🙄

they had very little regular sex. all camming with bad cam positions. 1 day evi & alan did some shows that were having regular sex. if you didn't know that they were camming you would think that they were just being regular people having sex. but the rest seemed to be the token show. that's fine but only if their regular life is mixed in.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They make a lot of money from camming. Don’t put that down. It’s their thing. Lots of people, including a lot of their base have likely joined VH to see the backstage view on the superior cams. Twitter posts get like 1-10 likes at best mostly from current subscribers and yours truly, but I bet Stella’s VH ad plug on Chaturbate is visible to a LOT of people who watch them. I would be willing to bet that her ad drives more subs then Twitter does. Plus, since her webcam sucks so bad, people freak when they see how good the VH cams are in comparison. This also happens to be why I think as things progress, the core audience of VH will shift from the voyeur type to the Chaturbate cam girl type. 

These guys don’t need a big place of 95% of the time they cam. 

Cant for the life of me figure out why such little thought goes into this stuff! 

When they make so much I guess they won't have to move... Nothing at all against a little camming but the excessive way they do it in the most fake way possible it is just pathetic...

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wouldn’t even be able to recognize the other couple there. From what I could tell they were locked to the cam site all the time. Blah! 

One more post and you hit the magic number: 22,222. 😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome to the future of VH. Where everything is excessive in the most fake way possible. Voyeurism is dead! VH saw the money and went too far. Greed killed it. Greed of VH, greed of the tenants, and greed of the subscriber. Voyeurism is a delicate thing that should have been valued and protected, but instead it was pushed aside for money and the need to beat RLC. In time, VH will likely ruin RLC and the idea of a voyeur experience will be nothing but a faded memory. Post the graph Jabs. It’s already happening. 

That was it. thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png.d5b4f6cd4d9066bab1322a8cbfc1a096.png #22,222!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome to the future of VH. Where everything is excessive in the most fake way possible. Voyeurism is dead! VH saw the money and went too far. Greed killed it. Greed of VH, greed of the tenants, and greed of the subscriber. Voyeurism is a delicate thing that should have been valued and protected, but instead it was pushed aside for money and the need to beat RLC. In time, VH will likely ruin RLC and the idea of a voyeur experience will be nothing but a faded memory. Post the graph Jabs. It’s already happening. 

I think you should rather worry about VV. They have three appartements now: Two empty and the other is Marna & Greg. I hope they can make it somehow. 😟

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t even check them out anymore. Talent are not appealing to me. Cams are awful I’m sure. No thx! They should have sold it VH much sooner. 

Well I dont want them gone. Without them no Anna & Alex, no Alex & Lina and most important no Kojak loooool 🤪🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Big house = Bad idea!! It never works. If you place the cams close to the living areas, people bitch about the hiding spots. Leave them at a distance and people bitch about the tenants being too far away. There’s no remedy. Smaller apts, but not tiny are best. 

The formula is simple:

2 kitchen: 1 free

3-4 living room: 1 free worst view, tv visible, 

3 in each bedroom. No more than 2 bedrooms. 

2 bath: 1 on the tub, very little top down view, and 1 of the vanity area.

1 loggia

extra, invisible lighting, not spotlights, but subtle. 

Try to make the cams invisible to each other and not so in your face that they are present. 

The size of this apartment is the least of these apartments issues.

The real fault is the attitude of the inhabitants. They want to empty the wallet of their viewers no matter what. It is an assembly line like sex show factory. You could watch this apartment for days without even seeing one real emotion. Real excitement is impossible when working for hours and days with endless repetitions. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

The size of this apartment is the least of these apartments issues.

The real fault is the attitude of the inhabitants. They want to empty the wallet of their viewers no matter what. It is an assembly line like sex show factory. You could watch this apartment for days without even seeing one real emotion. Real excitement is impossible when working for hours and days with endless repetitions. 

exactly

• Like 1