Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! It's true! But why them? Like Sparkles said their web cam sucks and it does. 

I have to agree but I never watch these for any length of time. Probably because I see them off cam and it can be a little overboard.  I've experienced some pretty good cams on occasion..I think Ash said it best..nothing like the real thing..:exclamation:

This house have the most boring "parties" of VH,so much guests and nothing hot or entertaining happens.Doesnt help the fact the house it's soooo big,we can't even watch the dam livingroom coach in good close images.

• Like 1

bathroom cam. the guest girl is doing something between 04:12 and 04:16 in bathroom. is there anyone knows what she is doing?

5 hours ago, runawaygroom said:

bathroom cam. the guest girl is doing something between 04:12 and 04:16 in bathroom. is there anyone knows what she is doing?

:huh::huh::huh:

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

I have no pleasure watching people camming   :dodgy:

bandicam 2018-04-24 06-34-47-295.jpg  0   383.35 kB

x2 absolutely not. Even worse this house is webcamming 24/7 only. No interaction at all between the two couples living there. The parties we saw there were totally lame and fizzled and even cams got blocked and / or covered regularly. 

This really big place could be successful WHEN the tenants would show some engagement to make it a success. 

JMO here of course. :tongue: