Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

It would be really nice to see a dancing ball there with the girls in evening gowns and the guys in nice suits with nice traditional music playing. When the evening advances girls shoul replace the gowns by transparent ones until the final dance would be totally naked except shoes. @StellaStephan69 can you make that happen?

BigHall1.thumb.JPG.6f77426459aec2ea10c7984be9a780a3.JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It would be really nice to see a dancing ball there with the girls in evening gowns and the guys in nice suits with nice traditional music playing. When the evening advances girls shoul replace the gowns by transparent ones until the final dance would be totally naked except shoes. @StellaStephan69 can you make that happen?

BigHall1.thumb.JPG.6f77426459aec2ea10c7984be9a780a3.JPG

Then after everyone has a wonderful evening has Brandy and cigars and heads for the doors...out breaks a party from the rockey horror picture show..everyone strips down to garders and briefs..And the night rocks on!!!haha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Then after everyone has a wonderful evening has Brandy and cigars and heads for the doors...out breaks a party from the rockey horror picture show..everyone strips down to garders and briefs..And the night rocks on!!!haha

And when you can see nobody in the mirror at ceiling you know they are all vampires :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And when you can see nobody in the mirror at ceiling you know they are all vampires :biggrin::biggrin:

Then Uma walks in and says.."lets rock this place"  sounds like a party

• Like 1

Reading all the latest comments I think many people seen to be living in la la land. This place, apartment is too small a term to use really, is completely out of scale to the others it is just ridiculous and the people too far away most of the time to see anything. I don't know who Stephan thinks he is but I'm out of this shit at the end of the month after all there are only so many times you can watch the same old crap without getting bored silly and worst of all paying for the privilege as well 😁😁

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Back on the clock again. Still can't figure out the draw to them as cam girls. So repetitive!

If I had to guess it could be along the lines of different time zones and different pervs coming online.

14 minutes ago, Just In said:

If I had to guess it could be along the lines of different time zones and different pervs coming online.

Imagine the hardest job in here..you have to every day for 8 hours act like you are having a great sexual experience to the cam..OMG