Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

happy nodding smiley face smiley...Very good BB...

That's how it should have been. One of my most painful memories in school was having to paraphrase Macbeth, probably that speech. Shakespeare at school should be performed not analysed.

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think Monica has a catalog because they distribute them in supermarkets, when she fills the catalog with stamps, she gets a prize, every masturbation is two stamps, I think she wants to win a blender

Monica has been so absolutely amazing, she has the whole catalogue now Sergio...:biggrin::heart:

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Creo que Monica tiene un catálogo porque los distribuye en los supermercados, cuando llena el catálogo con estampillas, recibe un premio, cada masturbación tiene dos sellos, creo que quiere ganar una licuadora

tenor.gif?itemid=8493391

:biggrin:

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think Monica has a catalog because they distribute them in supermarkets, when she fills the catalog with stamps, she gets a prize, every masturbation is two stamps, I think she wants to win a blender

1370.gif

Watching these girls lately is killing me,,, but i hope Jasmin gets another playmate that is more willing than Blair,as much as i like her,she is no good with Jasmin,, hopefully nothing happens today,my arm is tired,i can't fap no more,i'm shooting dust,,LOL 2799146.jpg