Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart:.

Is there any chance of a hat-trick?

Only joking. That was absolutely fantastic. 2 great bates back to back and 2 orgasms in 20 minutes. :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:. You are simply awesome :biggrin::biggrin:

At last I can truly give my thanks to My Beautiful Belle:heart::heart:. Who would have thought when she was interrupted yesterday, she would have given us 3 demonstrations of self-pleasure in the next 24 hours and the mood she's in will they even be the last? Thank you.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila Twice

Think Rosie just came in the bath. I would have loved to have seen Belle in that position with her arse in the light so near to the camera. Seen Leia and My Belle:heart: bate with the water jets but Belle was at the other end. Rosie bent over gave great views.

Well done Rosie.

Now she has finished she calls "Yasmeeeeeeeeeeeeeen". You've got to have a system. Yesterday "Blaaaaaaaair" comes to mind.

• Like 1