Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

¿Cuánto tiempo ha sido Tiana allí. Todavía no muy largo. No es mi tipo, pero darle una oportunidad. Tal vez ella tiene más amigos en el futuro.

Of course. But she seems to want to enter in some way also between Naomi and Sofie.
This does not stop being a show. And why not accept another figure on the board?
I say, because how many girls there are at the moment with the theme of Monica, and I know that girls do not care, because the important thing is money ... but I love that the game is between the girls.
For example, Belle is fantastic alone, but when she is with the rest of the group she seems to shine even more.
Rose is fantastic alone, but when she is with Jasmin, for example tonight, everything seems to be of interest.
That's what I mean.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

así que se ve Sofie está tratando de que no está haciendo nada de lo que debería ayudar a Sofie elevando culo har hacer algo LOL ayudar a Sofie 

Sofie, it is in my small condition, which without making great boasts, she puts emotion to the situation. She is always with her hands, caressing, massaging, her head is always thinking about how to put the right point of salt so that the food comes out tasty.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rubbing again :heart:

I think she might go again if the other girls would shut up.

belle if you could bottle and sell that ass shot.....you would be a millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

way ahead of you

Every time she rubs it somebody speaks. Let My Superstar Belle:heart: concentrate please

I am not sure Belle was terribly pleased when she left the bed #oneroomonegirl