Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Awww Nica looks so cute asleep on the couch:heart::heart:

It's so sad that she is always the third wheel,,, first she had to sit and watch Amina and Nil as a couple making out in front of her while she had nobody to cuddle up with,,, and now she had to watch this couple tonight while she doesn't have a Bf here to play with.

She is a good friend to have.::)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Awww Nica looks so cute asleep on the couch:heart::heart:

It's so sad that she is always the third wheel,,, first she had to sit and watch Amina and Nil as a couple making out in front of her while she had nobody to cuddle up with,,, and now she had to watch this couple tonight while she doesn't have a Bf here to play with.

She is a good friend to have.::)

i really like nica,and hope she will find someone soon to get her freak on with.

33 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have to give Sofie credit when she deserves it,,,,that was by far the best show since she has been here,,,,,my favorite part was when Naomi was bating by herself,,,,damn her pussy looks so juicy with fat pussy lips :heart::heart:::)

yes I will agree with that them two did very good tonight 

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK....all caught up for the last time.  To those of you that I care about and like, you know who you are!  I am done with CC and the way this forum has now become.  I wish you all, the happiness in life, the health in life, and to hopefully make a difference in this forum and get it back to something that's really worth logging into!!!

With that......StnCld316, PLEASE delete my account from this forum!

Take Care,

Harley

Take Care Harley, really hate to see you leave!