Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back in time to see monica packing what looks like a over night bag.and I say over night because she packed food and bathroom stuff and her phone charger and she left at 1849    I hope I'm wrong 

I hope you're wrong too Bud, but at least I should get some much needed sleep...:dodgy:...Maybe last night broke the ice with her man and she's gonna stay at his...Let's face it, there's nothing keeping her at B2 right now...:sad::heart:

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back in time to see monica:heart: packing what looks like a over night bag.and I say over night because she packed food and bathroom stuff and her phone charger and she left at 1849    I hope I'm wrong 

seeing I think monica wont be back tonight I will just keep a eye on Naomi and tiana. ho hell I will be watching all the Barcelona girl and enjoy them:heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you're wrong too Bud, but at least I should get some much needed sleep...:dodgy:...Maybe last night broke the ice with her man and she's gonna stay at his...Let's face it, there's nothing keeping her at B2 right now...:sad::heart:

I don't think she was planning to stay all night. if you watch her on her phone before she packed the bag. I just went back on replay and she didn't look real happy