Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Surely, they will be thinking about cleaning the pool, or activate more cameras in the bedrooms LOL

Do not get angry, I was just in a sarcastic way.

Now that neither when the cleaning lady, can appear in the images and nothing happens. In my opinion, less and less maintenance is justified offline.

So B4 came back from being UM with My Sexy Belle:heart: changing into Roses's underwear which means they were naked in Rosie's room while UM:angry:. Earlier in her stay B4 went UM while My Belle and Karol were in the bath:angry:. To say this is frustrating is an understatement. As for why they were UM it could have been due to the storm because My Belle:heart: and Rosie look perfectly fine.

Jasmin's room was taking quite a lot from the storm which you could see through the bathroom window into her bedroom although it was a pretty short UM so this one is quite a mystery.

Last night Blair rubbed cream on her pussy just before she went to Jasmin's, just like the previous night when both she and Belle had. That night both Blair and My Belle:heart: started to bate. Blair halfheartedly but Belle more intentionally until stopped by conversation. :sad:

In Jasmin's bed Blair rubbed under the covers and did briefly with one hand while massaging Jasmin with the other hand. It looks as though Blair just needs a bit more courage.  

Back to My Gorgeous Belle:heart: and Ravishing Rosie. Isn't that Rosie's underwear My Belle:heart: is wearing and maybe vice versa although I thought My Belle:heart: still had her thong string on?

I am sure these 2 had a great night and I hope they have a great fuck together before they leave. :biggrin::biggrin:

Well I can always hope :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin: