Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

there is a case out for Monica.. is she...:cry:  gulp leaving?

I do not think so.  I believe that the emails we sent to RLC have been heard, and as we wanted, Monica and Tiana are changing rooms ---

I hope :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sophie can pack and won't be missed, 

Except for the fact she has garnered the biggest audiences consistently since she arrived. And what she and Naomi did the other day was pretty special. I am not a fan but from a business point of view RLC would be losing a valuable asset.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Except for the fact she has garnered the biggest audiences consistently since she arrived. And what she and Naomi did the other day was pretty special. I am not a fan but from a business point of view RLC would be losing a valuable asset.

A couple of times she has garnered a large audience, but mostly she is just plain a massive failure this time around BB. If anyone needs to be sent a packing it is her for sure. "CLICK BAIT CENTRAL" :huh:

BTW way on the forum, no one has garnered more attention than Magnificent Majestic Marvelous Monica has, and All very positive from day one until now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

A couple of times she has garnered a large audience,

No Rider it was almost every single day. Remember I keep track of this stuff. We may not have wanted her to be but the fact is she dominated the Most Watched camera. She kept doing the same thing maybe adding a bit of Delta each day but it 100% worked. Like I said I am not fan but we are talking facts here.

• Like 1

Well she is #4 right now and for what reason, she is just a damn good showman. maybe next stop Las Vegas :biggrin: A damn good place for such teaser and not much of a pleaser. I don't really care about top cam as Masha, Sasha, and Dasha actually have dominated top cam. 

In the forum one of four posts in GOV thread mentions Monica in relevance, or close to that. I can not remember since Irma anyone receiving such positive response in this forum.