Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I didn't know that :sad: but Terry Collier said he hated everyone LOL

That clip was from the famous episode when they were trying to avoid Brian Glover who wanted to tell them the result of an England match. A couple of years ago I went to a wedding on Cup Final day and managed to avoid hearing the result until I could watch it at 2 a.m. 

They avoided it all day, then settled down for the match and it had been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch...:biggrin:

1 of my favourite Terry quotes was when he was fishing on a pier not very far from where I live, with a can of Broon (Newcastle Brown Ale, to non Geordies...) Bob approached him and he said to Bob ''I'd offa ye 1 mate but av just got the 6''...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

Damn-some gentle S&M stuff--and I thought that pink thing was Monica getting out her real toys :dodgy:

I wouldn't be surprised if they make an appearance, but I don't think it will be an epic show...This seems to just be a fun night...nothing more, IMO...::)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they make an appearance, but I don't think it will be an epic show...This seems to just be a fun night...nothing more, IMO...::)

Mind, I think this is their 4th bottle of wine, so who knows...:biggrin: