Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

RLC really needs to get these outdoor cams done. It’s got to be six months since this apartment opened. The summer might be over at the rate they are going.

The girls are tanning more and more outside. Anita is naked in the pool right now

41 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

RLC really needs to get these outdoor cams done. It’s got to be six months since this apartment opened.

Well approaching 5. They are just doing it to piss me off. With a camera on the patio I would have had wonderful shots of My Belle:heart: but  then although there are some good bed cameras as we witnessed like, outside the luxury suite the other girls have been shortchanged.

There is barely enough room for another on Jasmin's balcony and Belle never goes to Jasmin's room anyway except when they are going out or when she has a bath which is much less frequently than other girls. The shower considering 5 or now 6 girls have to use it doesn't give views even as good as the B2 smaller bathroom whereas the bath where one girl is gives 2 excellent views all the time. And now it has come to sunbathing time which let's face it in Barcelona starts in early March (before that for Belle) when it isn't snowing, RLC couldn't be arsed putting the cameras in and for the amount they charge that's almost a crime.

Good morning all I have spent all morning at the doctor's with a potentially seriously ill relative.:sad:

I expect My Pretty Belle:heart: to start packing today because although she has already sent home lots of stuff, she still has plenty remaining so even if she leaves on the 20th as opposed to tomorrow there's still quite a lot of work to do and she is not the quickest of packers.

I imagine last night was her farewell to the either the clubs or the B2 girls, who she hasn't seen much of even if she has done a few things with them, or both so maybe 1 more party left with the B4 girls and dare I hope for 1 more sexy bath? With Rosie's time of the month I can't hope for anything more and TBH I'd rather see her dancing and shaking her awesome arse in that bath with the lights on of course than almost anything else - well I'd rather have seen her sunbathe!!! OR HAVE HER OWN ROOM AT SOME POINT!!!!

#oneroomonegirl

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Most times it has to do with adblocker if you have this installed, in BB's case it was the antibanner in his kaspersky antivirus program.

Yeah, any new app or update can cause these problems, just thought it was odd BB and I had the same problem, but different causes. I run Malwarebytes, and an anti-virus, but they don't stop updates from changing settings. Thanks for the reply !!

25 minutes ago, Doxie said:

Yeah, any new app or update can cause these problems, just thought it was odd BB and I had the same problem, but different causes. I run Malwarebytes, and an anti-virus, but they don't stop updates from changing settings. Thanks for the reply !!

I had Malwarebytes on trial but I found it a little too aggressive. I do now use as it as an extra virus checker if I think there may be something dodgy about a site I visited.

• Upvote 1

After My Daring Belle:heart: walking around completely naked in front of the cleaner in the kitchen. The cleaner has just walked past My Hot Belle:heart:, who is sunbathing with her legs wide open. LOL

Even the cleaner's getting better views of My Sunny Belle:heart: outside.

lil debbie GIF

I am beginning to wonder if My Belle:heart: can swim. She has finally moved by the pool a little closer to the camera but not "inches" from it like Jasmin and trailed her hand in the pool but I don't think I've ever seen her get in it. Maybe she doesn't want to wash the sun cream off