Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

55 minutes ago, Nick said:

People's expectations and complain it made RLC what is today

I wouldn't disagree with that. But I do think that when there are 2 girls people want to blame one. So when Sofie does a show which some don't like, and she has done some good ones, it is always Sofie's fault. Now with these shows Jasmin is the driver but somehow it is nearly always Blair's fault if it doesn't live up to expectations. Maybe it's the promise viewers imagine they are getting. I am frankly surprised I have seen as much between Jasmin and Blair as we have seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Good night My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart: maybe for the penultimate time.

Good night to everyone on CC and may you dream of your favourite girl and be kind to the others ... unless they hide LOL

good night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

if it was that dull and you watched,i dont understand the complaints about anything that happened tonight.i think we have it pretty damm good these days.

11 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

if it was that dull and you watched,i dont understand the complaints about anything that happened tonight.i think we have it pretty damm good these days.

No I stop watching and I wrote to RLC why I am stoping to watch ,when all girls apartment open I came back and complain nothing happening  Monastery  but after start getting  better all the complains I think helped  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wouldn't disagree with that. But I do think that when there are 2 girls people want to blame one. So when Sofie does a show which some don't like, and she has done some good ones, it is always Sofie's fault. Now with these shows Jasmin is the driver but somehow it is nearly always Blair's fault if it doesn't live up to expectations. Maybe it's the promise viewers imagine they are getting. I am frankly surprised I have seen as much between Jasmin and Blair as we have seen.

blair has come a long way from what we used to see,and i really believe that with jasmin pushing her the way she does,its going to happen.and i love both these girls so much,that im willing to wait.i think it will be well worth it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good night My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart: maybe for the penultimate time.

Good night to everyone on CC and may you dream of your favourite girl and be kind to the others ... unless they hide LOL

Good night BB 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nick said:

No I stop watching and I wrote to RLC why I am stoping to watch ,when all girls apartment open I came back and complain nothing happening  Monastery  but after start getting  better all the complains I think helped  

But sadly we still have some houses like barca ones were long time ago..look at that nonsense A&G&S or even b2.But b4 it's refreshing active,but have some fears when the "soul" of the place(Jas,belle and rose)leave place will return to old crappy routines..massages and some showers.Also Monica and her blanket boy not good.

• Like 1