Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

what? you dont like the twins?

they just never have done anything other than lay around nude and personally I have seen their nudity enough as they have been here so much lets get some girl or girls in there that might actually do something is all I'm saying

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So did I :sad:..That's what she said to her friend on the phone...It must've been some good birthday celebrations for her friend...

I thought she is back after 5 days?

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

they just never have done anything other than lay around nude and personally I have seen their nudity enough as they have been here so much lets get some girl or girls in there that might actually do something is all I'm saying

patrick stewart cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jas is packing rest of her things

Crying and sniffling animated emoticonJas has grown from her first visit to the star she has been on this last visit--I for one will miss her

Good luck Jasmin in all your life's endeavors--may you be blessed with health and happiness :heart:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Same I didnt find them interesting at all.