Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

28 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It was used for the same when B4 was new too, don't remember the name, but first who lived in Nicas room (giant silicone tits), and the most interesting of the first two (brunette) who lived in Belle/Blairs room used to smoke MJ out there.

Diane (whom I loved :heart:) and either Asty or Roxy (not completely sure who were who)

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Démosle una oportunidad, puede haber algunas buenas escenas de sexo con su novio

At the expense of what? That we lose the rest of the girls?
To see a dust of a girl, that I see in the rest of the apartments of the couples, the rest of the houses where there is a boy ... I have to list everything that changes in the houses and that we stop seeing the clients?
You already know it, because you have lived it in your own flesh.

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No thank you...:dodgy:..She was a pale imitation of her former self last time and her 'powers' if you like, to push the parties were old hat and just didn't work...It wasn't the neighbours fault...:undecided:

just look at the difference with belle and rose this time around and we know how they were when they were here last so if they could change that much I would love to see what lola could do with B4 to play with is all I'm saying,but on this one we might just have to agree to disagree :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

La pregunta del millón del día?

¿Cuándo dejarán de actuar Nica y Anita como niñas inocentes de la escuela, y probarán esos funbaggo's, o incluso mejor probarán el dulce néctar de las puertas perladas?

We already saw it when they visited Monica. I mean, I think never.