Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora is The Goddess. She is just on a different plane to everyone else :biggrin:

The girl with Paul or a different Leora? Don't see you comment much about her, mostly Belle :)

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I am... When I'm in the mood to be look at cams i go to CB..

Tbh,  I think I accidentally discovered RLC through CB...I hadn't realised there was anything decent out there for voyeurs...Sometimes I wished I hadn't stumbled across it and I could focus a little more on Real life...:dodgy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The girl with Paul or a different Leora? Don't see you comment much about her, mostly Belle :)

I do comment about her but remember I have been doing that for more than 2 years. Look out for the green writing. I am watching RLC because of her but the reason I am paying is because of My Belle:heart:

I have posted thousands and thousands of pictures of The Goddess. 

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh,  I think I accidentally discovered RLC through CB...I hadn't realised there was anything decent out there for voyeurs...Sometimes I wished I hadn't stumbled across it and I could focus a little more on Real life...:dodgy:

Speaking of that----is a good idea--good night everyone 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I discovered it because it popped up and there was The Goddess in the kitchen on Cam 1 but even at that distance and in panties I knew that was the most magnificent arse I had ever seen :biggrin:

• Like 1

Thank you to all the Barcelona girls for today. I have not seen what some of you got up to yet but I look forward to using Replay.

Good night My Pretty Perky Princess Belle:heart: and good night to all CC readers and may you dream of your favourite girl.

And of course in thanks for the wonderful bate by My Horny Belle:heart: tonight: 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila