Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Seguramente el cumpleaños de Fuck terminó y él puede irse a casa. My Sexy Belle :heart:todavía está en ropa interior y tal vez los 2 hechos están relacionados. Solo queda una semana y debería estar tan salvaje y desnuda como quiera sin tener que pensar en un tipo que no conoce vagando por ahí. Donde su habitación está llena de chicas en el camino a la cocina y si la puerta se deja abierta cuando pasa, que con frecuencia es ...

La gente ha dicho que algunas chicas han tratado a Barcelona como un hotel, bueno, ese parece ser el caso ahora. Hora de que Fuck vaya.

His stay at RLC was mere formality. It was a stay at "home" of her friend in Barcelona for free (well, we all pay).
Only now I hope, who will be the next girl in the house, to make these rooms available to their friends. If the custom is spread, it can be fun, as strange people can enter RLC, in the summer period.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Señora de la limpieza en B4

It happened to you ... she has already finished cleaning Tiana's room ... LOL Just kidding. She has been in the house for some time. This woman is going to become famous in the RLC world, as the woman who best takes care of the RLC houses:

And it really cleans well and fast. He deserves a prize for his work.

29 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

its behind her door at the wall I think that were she put it last night

I just looked at replay and monica took the stuff out of her suitcase. and put the little pink one back in then put it back in her closet  thank you:heart:

1 hour ago, Barni said:

Si trabajas y hay una cámara, entonces trabajas rápido y bien ..... jajaja

I am fortunate to be able to have a housekeeper. And I assure you, it is not easy to find a woman who works as efficiently as this girl seems to work.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

Solo miré la repetición y Mónica sacó las cosas de su maleta. y coloque el pequeño rosa nuevamente dentro y vuelva a ponerlo en su armario gracias:heart:

Difficult to specify that Monica can leave B2, to go to B4.