Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Early night - the extra bed is out

There is a possibility that Nica and Anita are beginning to outstay their welcome and need to go back to B4...Monica's face  said it all when they came to her room with another bottle of wine and she'd been sleeping :sick:...Still, she's perked up now and seems ok...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There is a possibility that Nica and Anita are beginning to outstay their welcome and need to go back to B4...Monica's face  said it all when they came to her room with another bottle of wine and she'd been sleeping :sick:...Still, she's perked up now and seems ok...

naga watch over monica nica and anita  I'm going to take the wife out eat and a movie :biggrin: and I hope its end like it use to :dodgy:

• Like 1

Irrespective of whether Nica and her friend Anita go to B4 or stay at B2 we need the current occupants of B4 that is Amina and Nil, Elisa and Fima to become much more accustomed to each others' presence and with less clothing upon occasion. At the moment there is little interaction and only a very occasional nipslip (Amina in front of Fima). More girls there would not necessarily improve things.

PS to my last. That is unless Elisa quite deliberately decides to spice things up a bit in the interests of all.

Edited by Oldstalker
To complete my thinking