Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, Thestarider said:

Who else loves the way :heart:The Most Magnificent Marvelous Monica :heart:stick tight little ass up in the air so high, I wished she would stick higher and higher and grab them luscious cheeks. UMMMMMM Awesome. :heart:

me me me:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Who else loves the way :heart:The Most Magnificent Marvelous Monica :heart:stick tight little ass up in the air so high, I wished she would stick higher and higher and grab them luscious cheeks. UMMMMMM Awesome. :heart:

I haven't seen you this excited for ages Rider...:biggrin:

hace 5 minutos, bud2966 dijo:

Tiene Tener CUALQUIERA de las de otras chicas Que Han estado en La Gran Sala de la cama Nunca Poner su nombre en la cabecera de la cama de Como Sofie

In fact, she had more letters, of which I use, I know because I saw that the rest of the papers put them back in the bag, curious what happened a few minutes before, but I will not comment, if not you are going to Say I see unicorns.
I think Sofie, she felt a bit disappointed.

Tiene Tener CUALQUIERA de las de otras chicas Que Han estado en La Gran Sala de la cama Nunca Poner su nombre en la cabecera de la cama de Como Sofie

In fact, she had more letters, of which I use, I know because I saw that the rest of the papers put them back in the bag, curious what happened a few minutes before, but I will not comment, if not you are going to Say I see unicorns.

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

tener cualquiera de las otras chicas que han estado en la gran sala de la cama nunca poner su nombre en la cabecera de la cama como Sofie tiene