Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

wow what a night b2 vs b4 i wonder who won.       thank ladies for the planned shows tonight it was Entertaining.

I think B2 tonight :-) they did better job :-)

who can argue we me now ,when you look replay you see only Excitement Videos you don't see any one on there cellphone or computer , that's what most of people  wants to see it's good for RLC more excitements  more new customers 

I see from the miniatures of the replays that last night was a great lesbian evening, then I read your comments, you are all happy again, I would like to have the current account of Monica, she was really well trained, definitely in second place Sofie I must say that Lola is an amateur for their comparison

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

One last look at My Bootylicious Belle:heart:"s awesome ass :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin:

I saw her in the kitchen earlier, and I believe it was Belle going into the bathroom across from the living room. I feel for you BB, but maybe she will be back again. What is sad is the weather is just now turning warm there, and Belle won't get to enjoy it. Belle is a cutie, and a spirited girl. She will be fine whatever comes her way. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Doxie said:

I saw her in the kitchen earlier, and I believe it was Belle going into the bathroom across from the living room. I feel for you BB, but maybe she will be back again. What is sad is the weather is just now turning warm there, and Belle won't get to enjoy it. Belle is a cutie, and a spirited girl. She will be fine whatever comes her way. 

Thank you Doxie. I always wanted her to come in the summer so I could watch her sunbathe like Jasmin but I suspect this will be her last stay. After all nearly 300 days is longer than some couples on RLC.

Of course I would love to see My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart: again but in her own room with great cameras and lighting.

• Like 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Thank you Doxie. I always wanted her to come in the summer so I could watch her sunbathe like Jasmin but I suspect this will be her last stay. After all nearly 300 days is longer than some couples in RLC.

Of course I would love to see My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart: again but in her own room with great cameras and lighting.

I don't see why she wouldn't come back. Belle has always been a bright spot whenever she is there, and gets along with everyone. I hate to see her go, and I only get to see her in the LR and kitchen, but I've seen every inch of her at some point because modesty is not one of her priorities. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Doxie said:

I don't see why she wouldn't come back. Belle has always been a bright spot whenever she is there, and gets along with everyone. I hate to see her go, and I only get to see her in the LR and kitchen, but I've seen every inch of her at some point because modesty is not one of her priorities. :biggrin:

Well she has put on her panties now so it's a goodbye to her pretty kitty.

I started watching her on free cam on B1 not subscribing until she moved to B2 so I know that she has been very good to all the freecammers with her nudity. My Beautiful Belle:heart: has always given great entertainment and her energy and joie de vivre has always been obvious. 

• Like 1