Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll say my farewells now in case I miss you later beautiful Jasmin...:heart:

You'll been unreal during this stay and you'll be sorely missed, but that goes without saying. It's probably the last time we'll see you here as a tenant. I wish you all the luck in the world and health and happiness for the future. You have gone down in the RLC Hall of Fame as a true legend, and who would've thought we'd be saying that after your previous stays...

Take care girl, and I hope that BF of yours looks after you, as I'm sure he will...Have a safe trip back home...

Goodbye Jas
Lots of Love Naga xxx

Tearing Goodbye animated emoticon..:heart::heart:

perhaps if the parents had taken care of her a little earlier, it would have been better

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Blair will move into the master bedroom now.

They aren't wasting that bedroom on Blair.  I think they save that bedroom for a former popular tenant.

Normally we see the maid cleaning up these days, Maybe they are finally getting the other pool cameras in there. 

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They aren't wasting that bedroom on Blair.  I think they save that bedroom for a former popular tenant.

Normally we see the maid cleaning up these days, Maybe they are finally getting the other pool cameras in there. 

Next now are Lola and Polya - they arrived April 29 last year - lol :dodgy:

Actually, this B4 house is a little "cheat" to the RLC client. We have for the girls who want to bring their partners, a B3 house, but really, it would be a headache for RLC, since all girls, then, would want to bring their boys ... then, they have not thought about endorsing them in B4 Fuck the customers.

Put couples in the girls' houses, it was never good, nor in the preterite times of B1. In fact, when I gave the final jump RLC, when the houses of Barcelona, the girls began to be alone (without the male presence) and have their meetings in the rooms for payment, and people wanted to see what happened in those rooms.

They have always inhabited the typical ones that have defended the entrance of couples, but to those same ones, I do not see them in their natural place, which is sharing conversations in the subjects of couple ... they do not have to come to insult the people that we say that The girls' houses are for girls, not for couples. But we are the bad guys.

Finally, to say that I do not agree with "rewarding" Blair to bring her partner, if it was for merit, they should have thought, in any case, of Bella or Rose, since they have done more for RLC and for the customers that girls like Blair. I do not care if tomorrow she becomes what she is not, I would still think the same.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Maybe not, was just thinking she might get it now she has her bf friend here. And im sure we would see some good sex there, we already saw her give him a blowjob last night.