Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It's been a long time since we've seen Amina with her friends in B4 ... I wonder how she would react if Anita was trying something on her ... with Nica, and maye Monica as well !   

Amina IS in B3, in Bed, next to Nil...just sayin'

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Great minds think alike 😁

That would be the ultimate get back at her for being so rude and jealous to Monica now wouldn't it Naga, just make her bed smell like Monica all over, including her toys, and leave it for her when she returns LMAO 😝😈

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Magical Monica...I'm sure Sofie won't mind you borrowing her bed for the night...😁❤️

Just now, Thestarider said:

Great minds think alike 😁

I'd like it quite a bit if it was on a more permanent basis ::):heart:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kase said:

i also think nica needs to travel to amina for sex and anita needs a bottle that she can bring to the room so she can enjoy a bottle☺️ 

Dont see that happen, Amina is with Nil so unless he wants to participate, plus the guest room is taken by the other couple so she cant sleep there.

No matter how sexy and friendly Blair:heart: may be,and now has her bf (putin jr.😉), i think she is just a depressed person. She has stayed in her bed many days,looks sad,and distances herself at times from the other girls.I feel for her but that is something very deep and troubling for her. Now i am no psychologist but it just seems it to me just seeing her on her bed now,back turned to bf and just looking off in the distance to no where.:cry: