Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

20 odd degrees in Barca, the sun is shining, you have a great secluded outside area and the girl's have been having fun in their own pool...What the fuck is wrong with Rosie and Naomi, stuck in her bed!!...Jeez, I'll never understand these girls...😕

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Extraño un segundo UM para hoy, nada fue cambiado la primera vez y nada probablemente será después de este.

Perhaps not so strange, if there are people working in the "private" area of the house, since it is strange for me, that to give an example, the girls left the door of the house open, without anyone seems strange, going through there as if that were the most normal thing.

That on the one hand, then, and it does not matter, but the curtains in the living room, which used to be always run, are now always closed, when we even saw Belle take advantage of that area of the living room to catch some rays of sunlight.

Something is moving, but I do not know what it is. I just hope, that if they make changes, that for once, they are not a fudge.

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and B4 UM again...This time it MUST be the new outside cams...😏

When they added the outside cams, they exclusivly said there were more to come, but clearly they must've forgotten, or changed their mind, because when I asked them in March, they answered me this:

profile_mask2.png

Support Team <[email protected]>

15. mar.
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
til meg
cleardot.gif
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, currently installed cameras are all we can provide for this apartment now.

All updates will be announced. 

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

42 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When they added the outside cams, they exclusivly said there were more to come, but clearly they must've forgotten, or changed their mind, because when I asked them in March, they answered me this:

profile_mask2.png

Support Team <[email protected]>

15. mar.
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
til meg
cleardot.gif
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, currently installed cameras are all we can provide for this apartment now.

All updates will be announced. 

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

And they told me earlier this month that they were set to be installed in april. I guess we will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

And they told me earlier this month that they were set to be installed in april. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Great, I hope so.

15 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

holy shit I went a whole day without seeing a girl masturbate on here wow not saying none did it I just didn't see it,i looked on the replay and I see leora did it though

Damn i went 2 days.. not able to watch though.. gotta catch up..😒

20 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Damn i went 2 days.. not able to watch though.. gotta catch up..😒

you both missed the new girl last evening 2345 in cam  3.11.. Not for a long time, but some rubbing.. She was to drunk to keep it on ....