Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

they are sleeping on the floor in the LR

Well I am sure that sofies bed has slept 4 before,, but she would rather let girls sleep on the floor!!??.. regardless of feuds or not.. for me that bad.. at least monica can offer the spare in her room.. c'mon sofie.. show you are better than that:dodgy:.. 

as for putin what a piece of work hasn't had sex with blair for what a couple of months,she sucks his dick every night till she is off her period then she dresses sexy and tries to be romantic and all he wanted to do is go to sleep,then after she cried for a half hour he finally had sex with her and then he gave it the least effort possible she needs to lose this guy imo 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

Well I am sure that sofies bed has slept 4 before,, but she would rather let girls sleep on the floor!!??.. regardless of feuds or not.. for me that bad.. at least monica can offer the spare in her room.. c'mon sofie.. show you are better than that:dodgy:.. 

4 is a little to much for that bed, plus she has a friend over, and those 2 sleeping in the livingroom are not her guests, and I dont think they wanted to go wake them up to ask if they could sleep with them in the bed. One of them could also have slept on the sofa, maybe they didnt think of that.

23 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

OT There`s a girl on chaturbate that looks like she could be a sister to Nica!

If you want to check it out her name ia bustyt33n.

The brunette girl on the right side  ? She does look a bit like her.

tell me that since yesterday Sofie has 5000 euros more on his bank account, how to criticize it, even if a girl gave me 5000 euros to spend a few days with her, I would accept

• Upvote 1