Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

for those who missed, 3:49 back girls to B2 Sofie-Naomi-Belle-Rose and Nica 3 minutes later they came out with the speaker. Following my post is pure speculation either to go on the roof or go to the beach or go to B4 or go to friends

1 minute ago, martyen said:

for those who missed, 3:49 back girls to B2 Sofie-Naomi-Belle-Rose and Nica 3 minutes later they came out with the speaker. Following my post is pure speculation either to go on the roof or go to the beach or go to B4 or go to friends

Belle was hugging and kissing Nica, then Rosie took over Nica duties and Sofie hugged Belle.

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Or to come to my house::)::)

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Belle a été embrassement Nica, puis Rosie a repris les droits Nica et Sofie serra dans ses bras Belle.

and so you think what? Rose had the speaker in her hands a return in B4 without Sofie Naomi and Nica?

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but I call her the uberPixie. Now Chloe is a resident, the UberPixie us definitely my favourite guest ever.

Funny they dont put Chloe on the list then or maybe she dont stay there full time.