Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I saw that too Jabbath.  Ya know, I shouldn't bitch so much.  After all, outside of the site frequently buffering so much you can't watch it.  Cheap apartments for some of their stars.  Poor lighting and cam placement in many of the partments and a couple of God-awful ugly participants, this is a great site!!!  Seriously, I get so frustrated because this site has the potential to become hands down the best voyeur site on the web and they just can't seem or just don't want to address a few glaring deficiencies.  I know you, I and many others have suggested a few cures and we are simply ignored.  I am anyways.  I suspect because it might cost them a dime of two.  I know if i ran my business like this I'd most likely be on the verge of bankruptcy.  I listen and respond to my customers ideas and suggestions.  I don't implement most of them but I at least have the courtesy to respond to them.  My responding makes my people feel like they are a part of my business and they are.  After all, they are the ones that are paying me.

You are perfectly right with all you are saying. Be sure I will forward all complains. And me too don't like these performance issues and I consider them as annoying like you do. We totally need people like you here voicing their opinion. There must sth. change to prevent this happening in the future. So when you want to bitch like you call it do it. You never do it without a reason 😉👍

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are perfectly right with all you are saying. Be sure I will forward all complains. And me too don't like these performance issues and I consider them as annoying like you do. We totally need people like you here voicing their opinion. There must sth. change to prevent this happening in the future. So when you want to bitch like you call it do it. You never do it without a reason 😉👍

Add my voice to MIC351

1. huge performance issues (it is worst since they introduced this preview stuff)  Useless for me as if I turn it on, buffering 3 minutes before opening a cam)

2.  Most of times, cannot watch timeline or archive.  Its start with 2 or 3 seconds of action, then skips a minute or two,  good for 4 seconds, skips or go backwards 3 min.

Other times,  freezes for 10 seconds, then go very fast, freezes again

3.  Most managers don't care about position of the cam.  Many are too far,  some too close, too high or too low.  Many users have identified the bad ones, so I won't repeat

4.  When I subscribed, I was never told that they would move to host apartments with participants only doing cam shows.  I said it before, if I want to watch fake sex of people begging for tokens, I wouldn't subscribe to VH  I'd buy token and watch on chaturbate.  

• Like 2

About 45 minutes ago all the feeds froze. If you try to load them they start from 45 minutes ago and don't let you go live. They just need to remove the top views bar because it's obvious they cant handle it.