Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I give a rat's ass about  Candy and Dean but I do miss Jeff and Violet.  Moreover, I'll bet one hell of a lot more miss VJ than CD.  Wanna bet?  that's why I proposed that another manager pick up JV.  I have it on good authority VJ would come back to VH if given the opportunity.  

x2

• Like 2

Jeka it's one of the worst managers(in my taste),also would like V&J back.But he prefers to open like Stacey&kris were absoluty nothing happens,would say V&j had more naturally in one finger than s&k in all body,not to mention the awasome sex,with clean view and the atention They gived to viewers.

• Like 1

the v/j problems had to do with the familiy's health problems & the fact that they weren't making enough $. but as i said allready they had stopped doing stuff a while ago & when that happens they become forgotten. it takes a lot more effort to get back to where they were at the time than it would have taken to do more at the time before being forgotten by many. violet & jeff were 1 of the bestouples & had hot sex but once they basically vanished they had to start over. as for the managers i'm sure that it has to do with the area that they lived in. they probably would have been good with anna & alex as they would have been more supportive. alex/lina probably would have dumped them even sooner. and they wouldn't fit with george's apts at all since they didn't swing or do anything out of the ordinary. if they had more $ they could manage themselves but i doubt if they can afford that. that leaves only ary/george & they are in another country so i wouldn't expect to ever see them on vh again sad to say! 

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the v/j problems had to do with the familiy's health problems & the fact that they weren't making enough $. but as i said allready they had stopped doing stuff a while ago & when that happens they become forgotten. it takes a lot more effort to get back to where they were at the time than it would have taken to do more at the time before being forgotten by many. violet & jeff were 1 of the bestouples & had hot sex but once they basically vanished they had to start over. as for the managers i'm sure that it has to do with the area that they lived in. they probably would have been good with anna & alex as they would have been more supportive. alex/lina probably would have dumped them even sooner. and they wouldn't fit with george's apts at all since they didn't swing or do anything out of the ordinary. if they had more $ they could manage themselves but i doubt if they can afford that. that leaves only ary/george & they are in another country so i wouldn't expect to ever see them on vh again sad to say! 

I always like j&v but felt they needed good guests,they had that pretty sister but she only apear a few tim s and never did nothing(only showers),think with other manager(that cared more)and didn't left the places abandoned they could survive more and with more guests.worst managers are those that open places and just let them abandoned and residents have to do most of the job.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:53 AM, ze81 said:

I always like j&v but felt they needed good guests,they had that pretty sister but she only apear a few tim s and never did nothing(only showers),think with other manager(that cared more)and didn't left the places abandoned they could survive more and with more guests.worst managers are those that open places and just let them abandoned and residents have to do most of the job.

Again, I have it on good authority that the last apartment Jeka stuck them in was in a very bad area and they were afraid to even go to the grocery store; much less have guests over.  Moreover, I agree with you ze, good managers have to manage their participants.  I can't stand George but he's hands down a better manager than Jeka.  Mira and Henry or Alex and Anna would have been perfect managers for VJ and with them, they most likely would have survived..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, mic351 said:

Again, I have it on good authority that the last apartment Jeka stuck them in was in a very bad area and they were afraid to even go to the grocery store; much less have guests over.  Moreover, I agree with you ze, good managers have to manage their participants.  I can't stand George but he's hands down a better manager than Jeka.  Mira and Henry or Alex and Anna would have been perfect managers for VJ and with them, they most likely would have survived..

Totaly,But for some reason others residents of him(mainly v&k&e)get fantastic houses,even tought they do so little compared to j and v.Basicaly the same regard his two new girls..Stacey and kris don't do shitt but for some unknown reason they got an great place,most probraby jeka Its ...rewarded..in other ways by this girls...

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,But for some reason others residents of him(mainly v&k&e)get fantastic houses,even tought they do so little compared to j and v.Basicaly the same regard his two new girls..Stacey and kris don't do shitt but for some unknown reason they got an great place,most probraby jeka Its ...rewarded..in other ways by this girls...

Are you suggesting they wax Jeka too? Because there is no way nun's give it up.😁

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Are you suggesting they wax Jeka too? Because there is no way nun's give it up.😁

Hehe,well it's the only aceptable view of it,it's an place they don't do nothing on cams,that barely it's in thumbs,so jeka must have some kind of profit...cof cof🙃.