Clara & Stas - Part #2

2 hours ago, Clara said:

you're wrong. I wanted to change the angle a little.

So.. you do your shows according to cams position and for cams... interesting indeed ... Why just don't bother at all with angles, positions, cams?!?!? 

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So.. you do your shows according to cams position and for cams... interesting indeed ... Why just don't bother at all with angles, positions, cams?!?!? 

I know you do not like me. I like to watch screenshots, and I want to be beautiful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clara said:

I know you do not like me. I like to watch screenshots, and I want to be beautiful.

You are totally wrong i have nothing against you.. i just don't watch you first because the scene deleted from VH and CC when Tim fucked you in the LR and then because all seems a cam show and angles and movements prepared for cams and i prefer to see natural things on a voyeur site

but tks for "answering" the question

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Clara Did you guys win the free cam contest? I know that you were a close contender. 

I don't think she'll answer your question here. Clara was involved in the debate here twice today. For me, CC is a more effective advertising tool than Twitter. Especially the tenants ' discussion with the forum members will harm themselves.

I'm not curious about the outcome of the competition. Because I haven't been supporting that idea from the beginning. VHTV has already been broadcasting out of purpose for a long time

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me either!! I think she’s not all too happy about the idea that people here are viewing her sex life as a staged show. If it were me, I’d own it and where a smile on my face. 

Oh come on 90% of Clara's actions are staged for perfect cam angles lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clara said:

I love the hell out of you!  You are one of the main reasons I joined and keep subscribing to the site.  I for one think you are absolutely beautiful!!💕💕

• Like 4

What I find humorous is that to some people in here believe all the participants are actors and only in it for the cash.  I believe there are a few in here, Clara being one, that are true exhibitionists and simply enjoy sharing their fun with other people.  I have seen her enjoy having Tim watch her and Stash and she certainly is not shy around other guests.  I find her and Stash to refreshing and fun to watch..  Moreover, from what i can se she gives the best oral on the sight.  Stash is one lucky man and we are lucky to have her share with us.  I think it's a win all around.  In spite of the continuous naysayers in here... :cool:

• Like 5

il y a 58 minutes, mic351 a dit :

What I find humorous is that to some people in here believe all the participants are actors and only in it for the cash.  I believe there are a few in here, Clara being one, that are true exhibitionists and simply enjoy sharing their fun with other people.  I have seen her enjoy having Tim watch her and Stash and she certainly is not shy around other guests.  I find her and Stash to refreshing and fun to watch..  Moreover, from what i can se she gives the best oral on the sight.  Stash is one lucky man and we are lucky to have her share with us.  I think it's a win all around.  In spite of the continuous naysayers in here... :cool:

I rather agree with all this.

And they do it with the necessary distance of humour.

Il y a 1 heure, Amy3 a dit :

Me either!! I think she’s not all too happy about the idea that people here are viewing her sex life as a staged show. If it were me, I’d own it and where a smile on my face. 

I also agree with this. As for a smile on her face, she seems to be keeping it here  And Stas too, in his way😄

cs180712_0001e346f76563703034.jpg

cs180712_0002a168b3891211cc28.jpg

cs180712_0003ea838073aee3f35d.jpg

cs180712_00045c8fac5f1e9aaaaf.jpg

cs180712_000576cb10ab89c44624.jpg

cs180712_0006ab0dd4e489380859.jpg

cs180712_000823bbd2f11b599449.jpg

cs180712_00075ce988ae40a2eda6.jpg

• Like 5