Clara & Stas - Part #2

2 hours ago, dh2995 said:

The guy is opening a door behind which 2 girls are having sex, so, suspense... 🙂
Kind of expression one can sometimes have when watching any sort of film with some action. Especially with an expressive face like Clara's, as we could notice when she was watching opera ballet and could have such expressions too. 🙂

And, thank you for going to all that trouble.

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Is not this girl the girl who showed up at Chaturbate yesterday?
Dana or Chris?

Dana. Generally sad - they (Dana and Chris) deserve much more views (statistics).

Mila & Noah - nice girl/guy, but they do not have any competitive advantages to other 30+ apartments with nice girls/guys. Dana and Chris have. They are very inventive in sex and cheerful. And yes. No one has fed the girl with sperm from spoon - Dana and Chris did it.

Thank you for yesterday Clara...When I opened my eyes this morning, and saw your beautiful face, all sexy and having a fun conversation with a friend, I love that feeling. Lets me know how beautiful of a person you are. A sociable intellectual woman is hard to find..Especially when you know how to stimulate my mind, sexually and intelligently.You are my favorite distraction. Joey 💜

• Like 1

Just now, alt0na_O7 said:

what difference does it make? That girl is a guest in that house right now.
I'm an old man, I'm an excuse

Can we call a girl who participates in the same project, guest?
surely, but she has a name, it is better used it, what do you say?