Clara & Stas - Part #2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Can we call a girl who participates in the same project, guest?
surely, but she has a name, it is better used it, what do you say?

on chaturbate? I do not think so

I think there are thousands of publishers there. and they all use different names.

1 minute ago, alt0na_O7 said:

on chaturbate? I do not think so

I think there are thousands of publishers there. and they all use different names.

I do not care about chaturbate, I'm talking about VH 😄

14 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

the guest introduces Clara to Chaturbate.

if Clara enters these jobs, it shows that your job is out of control

Well, Clara was able to find her fans. Without hard orgies and other crazy things at the level Otto and Lola (like yesterday - when Lola sucked and strapon fucked Otto ass at the same time).

Dana do webcam because she need money. Clara have normal statistics - as far as I know. Many participants (I think 50%+) are worse statistics.

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, Clara was able to find her fans. Without hard orgies and other crazy things at the level Otto and Lola (like yesterday - when Lola sucked and strapon fucked Otto ass at the same time).

Dana do webcam because she need money. Clara have normal statistics - as far as I know. Many participants (I think 50%+) are worse statistics.

I do not want to lower the value of anybody's earning, but for Clara it means that this VHTV is finished.
At least after this kind of behavior I do not pay and watch VHTV. Because someone shared with millions of masturbators is no longer worth it.
There is an elite audience here.
But Chaturbate is a complete brothel.

38 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

what difference does it make? That girl is a guest in that house right now.
I'm an old man, I'm an excuse 🙂

What moos tried to say is that Dana is also a participant of VH (isn't just a friend like Stella or other that we call guest).. She lives with Chris and they are (lets say) "employees" of Stas&Clara (seems they are sub-managing all tenants that goes to that house)

On the rest i agree.. more and more that is increasing here and even the number of twitter accounts for participants on a voyeur project (all from George, almost all from alex&lina, almost all from anna&alex and almost all independent managers)

50 minutes ago, groomy said:

Dana & Chris really deserve a better place. The place they are in is simply not good. Cam angles are bad and kind of weird. I really like them but because of that place I do not really watch them much. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dana & Chris really deserve a better place. The place they are in is simply not good. Cam angles are bad and kind of weird. I really like them but because of that place I do not really watch them much. 

Agree that they could have a better house like others have..the bedroom size is shitty  but the cams seems ok to me.. would only adjust the bathroom one.
But don't see on them much difference compared with their couples colleagues (what doesn't mean it's a bad thing from my point of view)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree that they could have a better house like others have..the bedroom size is shitty  but the cams seems ok to me.. would only adjust the bathroom one.
But don't see on them much difference compared with their couples colleagues (what doesn't mean it's a bad thing from my point of view)

I just don't like the whole place. It looks strange to me. Rubys place shows you can have small places that look good too. Mistys place is another place really bad in my opinion.

26 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

When Dana learns lessons in sexy dressing...

You're right, Dana's just taking lessons for now. With the money she earns from the CB, she can buy those sexy clothes too...