Clara & Stas - Part #2

Clara is in a class by herself! Whatever she decides, is fine with me. Keep it up Clara; I have not been so overjoying with Ass since I first laid eyes on it... You were born to be real, not to be perfect. While my mind replays, what the heart can't delete. 1w2nouug-kI.jpg.6c6cec842d4c0e5816f9676b6dcd5ae7.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think so. Zoe's more of a friend of Clara's, as well as her confidant. Cleo seems to be a more entertaining and show-oriented partner. But I don't like this Axel guy. He has a repulsive style and type

• Like 1

6 hours ago, altona07 said:

I don't think so. Zoe's more of a friend of Clara's, as well as her confidant. Cleo seems to be a more entertaining and show-oriented partner. But I don't like this Axel guy. He has a repulsive style and type

Either one of those guys have any impact on what takes place. IMO! Most of the time the women are left alone. As for Axel, and Stas, I don't see anything disgusting for them to be label repulsive. What I do see, is clean-cut caring guys. Who follows directions to make their relationships work... I tend to focus on Clara n' Cleo's ASS, than BALLS! 19.gif.1a54af07f871d94ad698b7b984c413b8.gif

• Like 2