Clara & Stas - Part #2

10 hours ago, mic351 said:

Clara, get rid of this guy so you can get out of those panties.  How the heck are we supposed to admire one of the best butts on any of the cam sights with those panties on?  :sad::heart:

I've been asleep for 6 hours and he is still there; he must been helluva conversationist to keep Clara's attention span that long! She has changed out of her white cami top and pants and into her grey/blue pants and bra but that is all in that time but that is the only difference I see. They did all disappear in the wardrobe cupboard AND shut the door for a short period last night, whilst continuing to talk, but it was only a couple of minutes so no time for anything sexual. It has me pondering though.

Edited by Oldstalker
accuracy

10 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I've been asleep for 6 hours and he is still there; he must been helluva conversationist to keep Clara's attention span that long! She has changed out of her white cami top and pants and into her grey/blue pants and bra but that is all in that time but that is the only difference I see. They did all disappear in the wardrobe cupboard AND shut the door for a short period last night, whilst continuing to talk, but it was only a couple of minutes so no time for anything sexual. It has me pondering though.

If they are so sleepless, they either like the UFC matches very much, or are patient with respect for that boy. I could not wait. If that boy is unfortunate, they stop sex. I thought Putin attacked the ukraine, seeing them still awake in the morning ...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

To dh2995 I say wonderful series thanks telling of a complete night; THANKS and to altona07 and Robwin also.

it was a collage I did with pleasure ... it is still for today: I love that girl.

Il y a 2 heures, Oldstalker a dit :

To dh2995 I say wonderful series thanks telling of a complete night; THANKS and to altona07 and Robwin also.

Thanks a lot. My pleasure.:biggrin:
Unfortunately for the next 2 weeks I won't have much time to watch, then to post pics.

Il y a 1 heure, Oldstalker a dit :

This boy, Tom, is a close friend of theirs, a regular guest who spends long moments with them cooking or watching TV, but on friendly terms only. Nothing sexual to be expected.