Clara & Stas - Part #2

1 hour ago, dh2995 said:

This boy, Tom, is a close friend of theirs, a regular guest who spends long moments with them cooking or watching TV, but on friendly terms only. Nothing sexual to be expected.

I think Tom was hiding from his enemies for 15 hours in that house :) The danger must have been over so he finally left the house .

• Like 2

I admire this woman's preference for underwear .. She knows how to be sexy. I think Clara went shopping today and got the sexy dress right now. She has been busy in the kitchen and cooking for the last two hours. She is a woman who can be married for a man. Clara is a real fairy. The person watching that girl is dragged into the world of imagination and can not come back.

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 12:40 PM, Oldstalker said:

To dh2995 again I say thank you from many of us for super ( and comparatively artistic) caps.

Many thanks. :biggrin: And thanks to Clara and Stas who take in the light so well...:angel:

Very insterested by an opera ballet  (but dosen't she have the grace of a ballerina ?)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 5

I've read almost all of the writings on this girl's forum. This includes Zoi & Tim titles. I was even aware of the fact that a period of their past has been erased and I am very surprised. I do not want to revive this thing. I still have a lot of questions about them and mystery waiting to be solved.

Clara is so unique - The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page of one's life. Reading is to the mind, what exercise is to the body. As by the one, health is preserved, strengthened, and invigorated: by the other, virtue (which is the health of the mind) is kept alive, cherished, and confirmed. Also, Beauty n' Ass to go with your beautiful spirit. Joey 27.gif.a6fde567c07b7cbc7ada76da4821098f.gif

• Like 3

Your universe has an itch, and I have been called upon to scratch it. Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and Clara. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun. I get horny each time I see your beautiful eyes, seducing lips, and an amazing body. You and Cleo, Ary are the only woman whom I will never get tired of loving.. 01.gif.c382647c13f8ffb8dbdc887af1f73bdd.gif

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎11 at 8:21 AM, dh2995 said:

Many thanks. :biggrin: And thanks to Clara and Stas who take in the light so well...:angel:

Very insterested by an opera ballet  (but dosen't she have the grace of a ballerina ?)

what happened?

• Like 1