Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, golfer06 said:

lexy & pete have completely ruined em & sid's sex life. we all know what a sex maniac sid is. it's hard to limit him to 2 or 3 fucks per day................. i mean year!:huh:

Haha too funny. Dan should show Sid how to be a man. He is funny and maybe the right guy to do it. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, budda said:

I see that E & S and L & P behave like strangers.
They do not talk to each other, they do not look at each other, they avoid eating together and they also avoid staying together in the same room.
I was confident that the arrival of L & P could boost the sexual life of E & S.
Maybe today's sex comes from this?
However I see the 2 couples too distant from each other and look like white and black or light and darkness. I doubt there may be something between them.

We don’t avoid them, we spend most of the time in the living room, we invite them to eat with us sit with us but obviously they are not very social,  when we were partying the first night we invited him and his friend multiple times to sit with us and not to sit distant from us but still.

maybe by the time they will change who knows, we are not complete strangers to them they met us before couple of times.

L&P

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We don’t avoid them, we spend most of the time in the living room, we invite them to eat with us sit with us but obviously they are not very social,  when we were partying the first night we invited him and his friend multiple times to sit with us and not to sit distant from us but still.

maybe by the time they will change who knows, we are not complete strangers to them they met us before couple of times.

L&P

Well you guys really do great trying. And seeing how much friends you have and how easy you make new friends it is not your fault at all. Keep trying maybe a miracle will happen :wink:

• Like 1

The anti-social behavior from Sid doesn't surprise me but it does from Em. Maybe they aren't entirely happy about having to share a space with a couple after living their on their own. I don't know nor do I care. Like I said earlier, Lexy and Pete are the only reasons to watch this place now and unless those other two start changing their behavior, I can go back to ignoring them again once L/P move out.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

L&P

I heard the discussion between you and Lexy just some minuts ago in the living room.
In just 3 days you understand who Em & Sid are: they are antisocial, they never invite a friend, they do not have a party, they do not talk to each other and they spend whole days in different rooms (they cannot anymore) attached to the computer and cell phone .
They were also rude to you and welcomed you as usurpers of "their" house knowing full well that it was Alex's decision.
Em & Sid did not have sex (maybe Em did it outside the home) for 48 days! It seems possible to them at their age ?
You must be patient. Ciao from Italy

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

L&P

we know that you are very friendly ,excuse them  i think the kids need more time to adapt  hope the next days will be better for you all :heart:

• Like 2