Em, Lexy & Pete

18 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Sadly the connection issue is not resolved yet, we are heading to Anastasia’s apartment to countinue our evening.

Lexy&Pexy

Good choice. They have excellent city view in living room, with nice glowing light at evening. Enjoy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, budda said:

Maybe the hoffline was done voluntarily to give Em & Sid time to collect their bags and leave.

It was cut off from the provider, connection is quite bad in that area.

Pete

8 hours ago, sat11 said:

i stopped watching when  they went out for smoke the 3rd time within an hour  it felt like they ware killing time, and a good thing it was a tease show they never had any intentions of actually doing the sex from the get go, both party are participant not guests  we have seen them having sex without  any problem, i dont get why every body talking about them taking it slow getting conferrable they are not trying to start a relationship (like BF and GF kind) all people here doing is encourage participant who come on this forums to tease all night like as it become the norm on VH now days. thy are one of the very few people left i like watching on VH

i like lexy and i rather enjoy watching them doing their thing than a fake show, that's why  within an hour if  i feel it is just a tease or a pretend i switch to somewhere else and if any thing happens i just catch up on time line.  

I have to disagree with you sat, I don;t think it was a fake show at all. Take NAS when Nina is  away, every day Serena comes dutifully into the bedroom and has sex with Alan, very mechanical and fake. Not that I mind watching Serenas rear end bouncing up and down on Alan, but it's preplanned and fake. I watch Pete and Lexy and I have the feeling they would be doing whatever theyre doing with or without the cams. If there we're no cams in thier place, last night would have went the same way, some sexy kissing and touching and then went to bed because of Ana's timeof the month. That's why you guys have so many fans, you just being yourselves.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, budda said:

It has been 7 hours since the connection with this apartment has been interrupted.
Do any of you know if the city of St. Petersburg has been bombed?

All other St. Petersburg places are online. So no. And I won't joke about that in times like we have at the moment... Really hope the Russian and American government finally get their shit together again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3