Em, Lexy & Pete

11 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Just to inform you that we wont be back tonight, we are spending the night at Anastasia’s apartment along with Misty.

L&P

Why are such statements not obligatory for all tenants ????

Just now, Zetti said:

Why are such statements not obligatory for all tenants ????

It is obligatory if you are spending the night out regularly however people tend to forget or pretend to forget so the viewers will keep checking their apartment, just my point of view.

Pete

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

I never allowed myself to tell you what to think or what not to think.
I, very simply, participate in a forum. Those interested in what I place can read it; who is not interested, may not read it.
That's all.

But a forum is a place where people share their thoughts not a place in which one tries to pollute other people minds with unreasonable assertions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zetti said:

Why are such statements not obligatory for all tenants ?

I really don't think it should be mandatory. It's a nice courtesy if they are going to another apartment so their fans can follow them if they want, but ONLY in that kind of situation. If they want to leave the apartment for their own personal reasons it's not anybody's business. What only matters is what goes on in the apartments.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really don't think it should be mandatory. It's a nice courtesy if they are going to another apartment so their fans can follow them if they want, but ONLY in that kind of situation. If they want to leave the apartment for their own personal reasons it's not anybody's business. What only matters is what goes on in the apartments.

I mean, they should announce when they will be back in their apartment. Why they leave the apartment and where they go, we do not have to know, that's right.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's so simple!

2 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Just to inform you that we wont be back tonight, we are spending the night at Anastasia’s apartment along with Misty.

L&P

There is a long standing precedent of voyeur sites informing users of the absence of tenants. No, they don't have to declare why, but as a common courtesy to their customers on CamCaps other the standard has been to at least notify the audience if a tenant will be gone for a day or more. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zetti said:

I mean, they should announce when they will be back in their apartment. Why they leave the apartment and where they go, we do not have to know, that's right.

Even if they did that, not every subscriber is a member of this forum. And most people don't go to VH twitter page.