Em, Lexy & Pete

Groomy replied to one of my posts in David & Carrie but he also told me something about Em & Sid. He understands Russian.
For those who have not read his post, I attach a part of what was written by Groomy.

“Many Em hysterics because real problems at the University, as well as some problems in the family, and Anna ended patience”

2 hours ago, budda said:

Groomy replied to one of my posts in David & Carrie but he also told me something about Em & Sid. He understands Russian.
For those who have not read his post, I attach a part of what was written by Groomy.

“Many Em hysterics because real problems at the University, as well as some problems in the family, and Anna ended patience”

And what does "Anna's patience ended" mean? What will happen? Do they have to go? Are they allowed to stay? Will they moving together with L & G? I think this will be a good idea, although many believe that nothing will happen then. But they understand each other .... and L & P are unhappy with the current situation. So, why not swap the flats first and wait a month to see how it develops. L & P realm11 and E & S, L & G realm6. I'm looking forward to the reactions.

5 minutes ago, Zetti said:

And what does "Anna's patience ended" mean? What will happen? Do they have to go? Are they allowed to stay? Will they moving together with L & G? I think this will be a good idea, although many believe that nothing will happen then. But they understand each other .... and L & P are unhappy with the current situation. So, why not swap the flats first and wait a month to see how it develops. L & P realm11 and E & S, L & G realm6. I'm looking forward to the reactions.

they have to go. they will drag anyone they are with down with them.

Otto is taking selfies while putting a fake cock in the ass.
Then send the photos to Sid saying him: listen to me, do as I do and you'll see that you'll have less problems ...!

foto.thumb.jpg.59d3d7ed7bc46954065c498688431054.jpg

• Like 1

Lexy & Pete are always be happy and satisfied, no matter in which apartment they are in (for me so it looks like) .... as long as they are allowed to choose their guests by themselves .... and not be sent to an apartment to people from whom they get disrespected (L&P do their best). They can adapt and also live their own life, that's what I like.

13 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I don't post much on this forum, but holy shit is Lexy awesome. Lexy & Pete if you're reading this, you guys are just the best. Those two just seem like a lot of fun even if you remove the sexual aspect of it. They just look cool to hang out with.

*Edit* - Also Lexy is fucking gorgeous. She's been built extremely well.

Thank you for the compliments DarkJoker

Lexy&Pete

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2