Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, BenCoudon said:

Bob left with Em,  Sia and boyfriend around 16h00 local time

I just noticed they are now at Lisa & Grant   Although that appartment is supposed to be OFFLINE, they are there (22h30)

Obviously, they didn't want to be with Pete & Lex

@Lexy&Pete are very nice and social people. I am pretty damn sure they would party with them when they ask them. It would be a great opportunity for naught but totally relaxed fun they waste here... 

• Like 2

I had said from the very beginning that the mixture of Sid/Em and Lexy/Pete was a bad idea because the two wouldn't mix well. They are two totally different types of people. Lexy and Pete are definitely nice and friendly but that doesn't mean they'll get along with everyone. If anything, you nobody can't say that didn't at least try to be friendly. I just kinda knew it wouldn't amount to much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Lexy&Pete are very nice and social people. I am pretty damn sure they would party with them when they ask them. It would be a great opportunity for naught but totally relaxed fun they waste here... 

Fully agree with you  But hey, not everyone get along with all people

Sia and Em seems to be getting closer one to another   

I guess that whether or not we will have an orgy tonight at Lisa's rely on the willingness of Sia's boyfriend to share or to be involved in such a "sin"  😁😁

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, budda said:

In my opinion you are 100% right at least in one thing.
Em has a trial period until May 10th.
In these 10 days she absolutely has to have sex.
Who can be immediately available? Bob. And she calls him.
They have sex (quite mediocre from my point of view).
Up to this point Em has been guided by the reason and the desire to stay in the house.
Immediately after her DNA has the upper hand and she returns to be what she is: indolent, cold. devoted to mobile, asexual.
Perhaps she assumed that the only fuck with Bob could guarantee her stay in the house.
This is my opinion and, perhaps, in the coming days I will be denied.

I think she would've been gone with Sid the same day if there wasn't any hope for her to stay.

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Bob left with Em,  Sia and boyfriend around 16h00 local time

I just noticed they are now at Lisa & Grant   Although that appartment is supposed to be OFFLINE, they are there (22h30)

Obviously, they didn't want to be with Pete & Lex

Might just be keeping an eye on the place for Lisa while she is away.

Hello friends ..... so alone at home? At Lisa & Grant  the mega party is taking place.

02:40

So it looks like when Em gives a party in Lisa's apartment. 2-person-party in bed with closed eyes and a stranger on the couch in LR .... EXCITING ..... Sid showed more enthusiasm while playing at the Computer.

Anna .... please .... even if it is your sister ..... let her live in your house in the basement ....... so we don't have to look at this misery any longer. And she can take this sleepyhead right away with her. 

You don't have to wait another 10 days .... unless you believe in miracles.