Em, Lexy & Pete

---- In french language, use translator thxs -----

Vous reprochez à Em de ne pas assez baiser, d'être stupide, d'être trop jeune, de ne pas être conviviale, de n'avoir aucun centre d'intérêt intelligent: et tout celà ne s'est pas vu de Alex/Anna pour sa sélectionner pour VH?? Incroyable.

Ce jour là, soit Alex était sous amphétamines, soit c'est d'autres type de tests qu'il lui a fait passer!!

Nous n'aurions jamais dû la voir.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

>> Ich denke, sie nervt nur

Warum nervig ? meinst du uninteressant?

Wenn Sie einen Kollegen, Mitbewohner oder Partner haben, mit dem Sie zusammen sein müssen - dann kann er / sie nervig werden.

You can call it "uninteresting", I call it "annoying". I don't want to manipulate anyone. If someone lets themselves be manipulated by my statements, it's your own fault. Maybe I better keep away from further discussions, ..... because .... facts I do not have to post, 'cause anyone can see it.

5 hours ago, budda said:

Do not forget that Em has only 10 days trial period...

It's hard to show you belong in an apartment when they throw people you are not necessary friends with who sit around naked in the living room.. Lexy and Pete are great but I think if they had not arrived the EM party would have remained here..Sid had to go but the problem is gone but I'm not sure this was a good replacement..Sia would have been a better choice for a room mate..Maybe they can open one up with the two girls there..let the boys visit..just a suggestion.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

But did you follow the apartment or read only the post?
What did Em do in the last 2 months?
She did not have sex, she often disappeared without warning, she spent hours on the phone, she never invited someone home, she continued to cry, she did not study and was expelled from the university, she welcomed L&P as plague victims avoiding even talk with them, etc. etc.
And this, in your opinion, is the model girl?
Did you see what the "model girl" did today? Simply all the day with cell in her hands ...

11 minutes ago, Houlii said:

It's hard to show you belong in an apartment when they throw people you are not necessary friends with who sit around naked in the living room.. Lexy and Pete are great but I think if they had not arrived the EM party would have remained here..Sid had to go but the problem is gone but I'm not sure this was a good replacement..Sia would have been a better choice for a room mate..Maybe they can open one up with the two girls there..let the boys visit..just a suggestion..  

Coul be the right solution.  But Em MUST change her beahviour.

5 minutes ago, budda said:

But did you follow the apartment or read only the post?
What did Em do in the last 2 months?
She did not have sex, she often disappeared without warning, she spent hours on the phone, she never invited someone home, she continued to cry, she did not study and was expelled from the university, she welcomed L&P as plague victims avoiding even talk with them, etc. etc.
And this, in your opinion, is the model girl?
Did you see what the "model girl" did today? Simply all the day with cell in her hands ...

Couldn't it be that people in a difficult life situation are unhappy and sometimes cry?

Why do you have so little empathy?

Why don't you just watch another apartment?

• Like 1