Em, Lexy & Pete

Basically nobody knows why Sid is here, maybe not even himself. He just appeared at Lisa's place out of the blue.

My opinion is: to straighten things up with Em cause they are fighting, but she doesn't really want to discuss serious things with anyone.

L

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Basically nobody knows why Sid is here, maybe not even himself. He just appeared at Lisa's place out of the blue.

My opinion is: to straighten things up with Em cause they are fighting, but she doesn't really want to discuss serious things with anyone.

L

Go easy on him guys. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Callypb said:

I need to start learning Russian if I'm going to get full value for my VH-premium 😁

It’s a lot easier to learn to make friends with people who can. 🤔

5 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

L

anna and very good for them, they already had too many opportunities,

Thanks for letting us know
your hair is looking incredible today lexy😍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Sid came to straighten things with Em he will be gone by tomorrow, thats what I know so far.

Pete

Good idea to get things right before saying farewell. Its a rule like for couples always make up before bedtime. 💕

37 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

L

13 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Sid came to straighten things with Em he will be gone by tomorrow, thats what I know so far.

Pete

Thank you both for the info but please be wary of the info you share with us. I'm not sure if Em reads the threads to and I wouldn't want there to be any drama between her and the two of you.