Em, Lexy & Pete

let's see. what is worse than sid doing nothing? sid leaving then returning to do nothing. but either way they lost me a long time ago. sia & her boyfriend only visited for 2 days . yet they had 3 times as much sex as sid & em in 2 months. oh well!😣

• Like 1

i have one explanation to sid return , after he kicked out the apt , he is still em boyfriend but in open relationship ,so rename the apt with si&em means that by the time em wull fuck any body or bob will be her new boyfriend

sid now just a visitor, may be trying to fully recover em .so bob and rhe mangers take em to lis‘s apt 😁 the mangers consider em in the recovery period from disease  called sid 😁

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

let's see. what is worse than sid doing nothing? sid leaving then returning to do nothing. but either way they lost me a long time ago. sia & her boyfriend only visited for 2 days . yet they had 3 times as much sex as sid & em in 2 months. oh well!😣

I think your maths is a little out, I think Sia & boyfriend in them 2 days had 3 times more sex than Em & Sid ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

and they both had 10x better sex than Sid and Em ever had. 

It seemed to me that the sex between Em and Sid was very mediocre.
Kisses covered by puppets, blankets and their heads; Bob fucking with blue jeans; the positions of Em and Bob where you see very little.
The only "strong" scene is when Em puts on top of Bob and shows us her pussy.
Do you agree ?