Em, Lexy & Pete

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why does everyone suddenly want lexy & pete to go away? how about if sid goes away since he has allready been "removed".

I Don't! They're sexy, fun and interesting and make any guests or whoever they with great to watch!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Glad to make you happy, Ash 😋 How's it going?

Everythings good, thx for asking!  How's things on your end? I agree, Lexy and Pete will never be forgotten on here. As for Sveta and Vlad, they left after I was on here a couple of months, and like you said, we all remember them. Sveta was always touching herself! She was always jumping on Vlad and banging him out of the blue, lucky guy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Everythings good, thx for asking!  How's things on your end? I agree, Lexy and Pete will never be forgotten on here. As for Sveta and Vlad, they left after I was on here a couple of months, and like you said, we all remember them. Sveta was always touching herself! She was always jumping on Vlad and banging him out of the blue, lucky guy!

Doing well. Thanks for asking. Just having a beer and chilling 😉 Yes Sveta really was great. A pity we lost them... But we can look forward seeing L&P in their own cozy place in some weeks 😍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Some figures on the last 24h of views on CC (views/h) on 6 apartments:
Bree: 92
Lola: 106
Ny: 142
Polly: 169
Ary: 181
Em: 385
No comments. To meditate, my friends.

To complement that let me say you that last week they had almost 25% of the total post from all houses from VH