Em, Lexy & Pete

2 hours ago, pahman said:

I'm so sorry @Lexy&Pete and i regret using the word "Trust". Like you said things are changing very fast. It's not your fault. Like i said in one of my earlier post, Anna and Alex are the managers and they are the people who make the decisions. If they say one thing and they do something else, they are the ones to blame not the tenants. 

I hope you have a nice day. See you soon.

No hard feelings  @pahman , I am sorry once again if the information we provided haven’t been (executed) and I thank you for understanding, and please excuse me once again if I have let you down with my info, I have never intended to spread lies or rumors and it hurts me if someone thinks so , as I said things and decisions are changing every day and its not on our hands

we decided we won’t be posting in the forum again untill we are back because of the whole situation in A&A apartment,  if you have any questions or comments feel free to PM’s any time, we would be glad to answer it.

And BTW Lisa&Grant are hesitating to move to this apartment right now because of many reasons!

Once again I am really sorry if I offended any of you in any way, been pleasure communicating with all of you, till next time. Miss you all

Yours Truly

Lexy&Pete

Miss VH 🙁

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

No hard feelings  @pahman , I am sorry once again if the information we provided haven’t been (executed) and I thank you for understanding, and please excuse me once again if I have let you down with my info, I have never intended to spread lies or rumors and it hurts me if someone thinks so , as I said things and decisions are changing every day and its not on our hands

we decided we won’t be posting in the forum again untill we are back because of the whole situation in A&A apartment,  if you have any questions or comments feel free to PM’s any time, we would be glad to answer it.

And BTW Lisa&Grant are hesitating to move to this apartment right now because of many reasons!

Once again I am really sorry if I offended any of you in any way, been pleasure communicating with all of you, till next time. Miss you all

Yours Truly

Lexy&Pete

Miss VH 🙁

Miss you my friends. Can't wait til you back.❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We said what we knew from first hand, seems that things change fast always here and it’s not our fault, I apologize anyway Pahman I didn’t want to lose anyone’s trust neither spread lies.

pay no attention to this crap. em & sid had their chances. way more than they deserved. you guys take care of your stuff & come back soon. we miss you guys!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Yours Truly

Lexy&Pete

Miss VH 🙁

No problem @Lexy&Pete

5 hours ago, photog32 said:

Where did the place spike?  On CC with comments(which doesn't matter)?  Do you know what the stats were (that's what counts)?  The weekend that Sid left and Bib came was not anything special, IMHO.  They watched tv, Bob and Em had had sex once, and they went to Lisa's house and sat around.    

Absolutely nothing to do with the graphs and stats..just noticed an increase in interest and posts the day he left ..It's been an issue with a number of the people in here for a while now. There are definitely people who like him, those who don't and ones who could give a shit.  I'll leave the stats and graphs to those who it interests..

3 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Yours Truly

Lexy&Pete

Miss VH 🙁

Hey it's a gas chatting with you both..Don't feel like you offend anyone with your opinion, There are only 10,000 different ones in here..You have a chance to see it from our side for a while as an observer and will see speculation is the only tool we have many times. lol. You have the unique opportunity to get to actually play in the game.. It's not for many so far away. Hopefully you'll also realize the lives of those you follow are often a full pallet of interest which is not always about the sex. Although it's the cherry on top..haha Have a great time. 

I read 4 pages of comments and hypotheses on the EM & SID situation and their future.

·      EM & SID HAVE ONLY A COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT

·        EM ACCEPTS SID AT HOME BUT NO SEX WITH HIM

·        WHEN EM WANTS SEX SHE GOES OUT OF HOME

(Nobody believes the "fairy tale" of going home for business and university problems ON SUNDAY)

·        THIS SITUATION GENERATES VERY HIGH VISUALIZATIONS

·        ANNA & ALEX ARE SATISFIED WITH APARTMENT PROFITABILITY

That's all.  Very simple