Em, Lexy & Pete

They have to take away her every chance to hide. 
1. Loggia II - cam has still a wrong field of view !!!
2. Cam in the bathroom would have to be a bit lower to have the view of the corner with the washing machine
3. Also the cam in the kitchen, the front corner is missing
4. Front corner in the hall is missing, too.
5. The night-vision in the kitchen switches too late, when there's too much light in the hall.

2 minutes ago, Zetti said:

They have to take away her every chance to hide. 
1. Loggia II - cam has still a wrong field of view !!!
2. Cam in the bathroom would have to be a bit lower to have the view of the corner with the washing machine
3. Also the cam in the kitchen, the front corner is missing
4. Front corner in the hall is missing, too.
5. The night-vision in the kitchen switches too late, when there's too much light in the hall.

Hmm you can blame Em for many things but for sure not for hiding on purpose. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean with Bob when Sid was in the house? Well that was because she wanted to hide from Sid not from the cams...

Yep ... I don't think she will hide from cams ....  Yes, hide from Sid ........ and next time ....... maybe hide from Bob ........and so on. This should not happen again, so they should make these 5-Point-Changes

Just now, Zetti said:

Yep ... I don't think she will hide from cams ....  Yes, hide from Sid ........ and next time ....... maybe hide from Bob ........and so on. This should not happen again, so they should make these 5-Point-Changes

On this point, I disagree. Em has no hidden Agenda and the camera positions are appropriate. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm you can blame Em for many things but for sure not for hiding on purpose.  

Sorry Jabbath, you do not remember:
1- Before the orgy Bob was going to smoke in the living room loggia but Em stopped him and took him to the bedroom loggia and stayed there for 15 minutes without cameras.
2- When Bob came to their house, Em reached him in the kitchen, approached Bob and then got up to turn off the light. They stayed there for 5/6 minutes alone and in the dark.

1 minute ago, budda said:

Sorry Jabbath, you do not remember:
1- Before the orgy Bob was going to smoke in the living room loggia but Em stopped him and took him to the bedroom loggia and stayed there for 15 minutes without cameras.
2- When Bob came to their house, Em reached him in the kitchen, approached Bob and then got up to turn off the light. They stayed there for 5/6 minutes alone and in the dark.

Read what I wrote above...