Em, Lexy & Pete

Just now, zoifan said:

One thing I know about Em is that she pisses off everybody most of the times, then she blow the shit of whole audiences in only one night, and everybody forgets her habits.

With that one night she earns her viewers for another month or more.

Mark my post here.

Guess you also have to consider the guy she had around her..I'm sure you move in some active people and she will come alive..She rightfully bored at the moment..Move Sia in see what happens.

27 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Guess you also have to consider the guy she had around her..I'm sure you move in some active people and she will come alive..She rightfully bored at the moment..Move Sia in see what happens.

you mean her baggage.

Well, It is yet to be seen if she moves on without the baggage. No matter what, the baggage will come back. That is why there is no such a thing as Em alone. She is with that baggage. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

you mean her baggage.

Well, It is yet to be seen if she moves on without the baggage. No matter what, the baggage will come back. That is why there is no such a thing as Em alone. She is with that baggage.  

Em is getting ready to go out.
Will she come back home with Sid like last time?

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

you mean her baggage.

Seems like she is going out... 

50 minutes ago, zoifan said:

you mean her baggage.

Completely agree

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Em wore sexy underwear, made up with care, changed clothes 5/6 times.
Now she has gone out and we can see the empty rooms !

NOTHING IS CHANGING

Our only hope is she brings him/her/both home with her... 

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Why keep blaming Sid for everything?  Em lived with Anastasia (briefly) and Nyusha.  Sid was the one who interacted with the others more.  A lot of time Em would sit on the couch while the others were in the kitchen.  When Nyusha and Ronny came and stayed overnight, Em was in the bedroom the whole time while Sid was in the living room with them.  Lexy and Pete have said that EM would not say hi or bye to them.  So why do everyone think she will now turn into a social butterfly?

• Like 4