Em, Lexy & Pete

3 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Can you explain to me "Lexy and Bree's day", Thanks

No problem . The day we had the visit of Bree and Drew.

That Bree spent a good deal of time trying to motivate him. Without much success.
Drew even gave a man to man call in the kitchen ..

He was with a friend and out of nowhere went to his bedroom alone and began to cry. Remember that?

It was soon after Lexy and Peter came to this apartment. Em was not.
There was someone else, if I'm not mistaken, I think it was Tara.

It's the replica of what I want to see now with Em, without Sid.
As Em will behave,

Edited by thedbear

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

New is attractive. But in one month, if Cindy & Matthew fuch only between us, they're death like the others.

I propose a progressive scale:

Masturbation : 1 point

Fucked his GF : 5 points

Anal GF : 10 points

Swinging (2 couples): 50 points

Orgy (more than 6 people) : 100 points

Bonus for: fist, double, ....

Point value to be defined.

It's a joke, guys!

This is actually brilliant. You have a systematic way to quantify a participant's performance excellence. 

I am juts not agree with some of the scores like fist, double !

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This is actually brilliant. You have a systematic way to quantify a participant's performance excellence. 

I am juts not agree with some of the scores like fist, double !

Only was forgotten: "Cum? (Y/N) If Y Places to cum land"

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, and sr71gn, for what it's worth, in the end you were right about Ashley I think. What I did was entirely selfish. I wished that I had trusted Anna more than I did.

Well again in Ashley's case I felt so sorry for her because she didnt even have any clothes to wear--For a while she was always wearing Anna's things--- but i also enjoyed looking at her body --It was especially entertaining to me how Dean broke through her defenses that first night--Anna always seemed like such a caring and nice person

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm going to trust that Anna has a good heart and she did everything should could for Sid notwithstanding all of the things negative things that have been said about him here. I hope he finds a safe and worthy path from here on out. Let her go! Good luck Sid! ❤️

Sorry, Amy, but negative? Everything pointed was true and only he provoked it.

And yes, I believe that Anna has exhausted all the resources she could tr to for a different outcome.
Sya's day, Bob, Em and Sid we can say without fail or doubts that it was the D-day of this project.
There was the allied landing with success, But the own Sid returned with the troops to the sea,

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Amy, but negative? Everything pointed was true and only he provoked it.

And yes, I believe that Anna has exhausted all the resources she could tr to for a different outcome.
Sya's day, Bob, Em and Sid we can say without fail or doubts that it was the D-day of this project.
There was the allied landing with success, But the own Sid returned with the troops to the sea,

Yes, of course negative.  Do I have to go back and quote the things that were said of him? All the posts demanding he be kicked out for one reason or another?

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And also funny that on the day both girls "broke up" both girls get fucked by another dude... 

But lisa situation is not related with the rest.. but maybe soon grant could be also history

Excuse me, but did Lisa leave with Grant?
So we have Em, Lisa and adding up Sya, free and loose on the track?
Cone Anastasis?
Super powerful girls?
😉

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Cone Anastasis?
Super powerful girls?
😉

don't know... didn't check they leaving.. only read the fail announcement on twitter

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Cone Anastasis?
Super powerful girls?
😉

Lisa, Em and Sia apartment is too good to be true.

But they would make a "girl next door" blast., with a shock wave that shakes other apartments.

• Like 1