Em, Lexy & Pete

39 minutes ago, budda said:

Many participants in this Forum argued that Em was in love with Sid and that probably - if Sid left VHTV - she would follow him.

I'm the only person I know that said this and obviously I was wrong. What else is there to say about it?

You have nothing to say.
This is a forum and everyone expresses their opinions and forecasts that may be right or wrong.
Try to count all the predictions I made wrong ...
Ciao Miscvoyeur, have a nice day.

4 hours ago, budda said:

I have only one comment.
Many participants in this Forum argued that Em was in love with Sid and that probably - if Sid left VHTV - she would follow him.
Well, less than 24 hours after Sid came out, Em was already fucking with Bob.
Is this the great love Em had for Sid?

1 Yes, that is the "great love of today". As soon as Sid is out the door, Em has already forgotten that he ever existed. So Em had only changed her guys, just as in a football match.
2 I also believe that Bob will still beat Sid in terms of "sleeping".
3 I correct my statement that Em uses less the cellphone .... everything as before.
4 All in all, this is modern prostitution. Fucking for the employer. Very often and with so much partners as possible. Who does not do that will be thrown out.
5 How good I have nothing to decide here. I would've thrown out Em and would've given Sid the opportunity to go with her. But I would have caught the anger of the participans in this forum.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zetti said:

1 Yes, that is the "great love of today". As soon as Sid is out the door, Em has already forgotten that he ever existed. So Em had only changed her guys, just as in a football match.
2 I also believe that Bob will still beat Sid in terms of "sleeping".
3 I correct my statement that Em uses less the cellphone .... everything as before.
4 All in all, this is modern prostitution. Fucking for the employer. Very often and with so much partners as possible. Who does not do that will be thrown out.
5 How good I have nothing to decide here. I would've thrown out Em and would've given Sid the opportunity to go with her. But I would have caught the anger of the participans in this forum.

Hi Zetti, Em is playing with cellular; Bob is sleeping... what is changing ?

This morning, both Sia and her boyfriend had sex 2 times and got pampered all morning.
I thought Em & Bob did the same thing.
They just got together and they should have very hot hormones.
Instead Em did not give Bob even a small kiss: they looked like 2 strangers!

Em has resumed her usual life attached to the phone.
Is it possible that this girl always has problems? 

Maybe I'm wrong.

39 minutes ago, budda said:

This morning, both Sia and her boyfriend had sex 2 times and got pampered all morning.
I thought Em & Bob did the same thing.
They just got together and they should have very hot hormones.
Instead Em did not give Bob even a small kiss: they looked like 2 strangers!

Em has resumed her usual life attached to the phone.
Is it possible that this girl always has problems? 

Maybe I'm wrong.

To be honest, I love Sia and I like to see here more.

Em is whatever for me.

Unfortunately, my guess is that Sia came last weekend to help Em with stat and view. 

• Like 1