Em, Lexy & Pete

50 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It's simple, Budda, I have a watch at 3:45 pm I note the number of views and at 11:45 pm I do the same !! Wake up, my friend:biggrin:
Small precision, Em is not alone, you forget Lexy & Pete (very popular right now)

Thanks my friend !

28 minutes ago, pahman said:

$39.95 / 30 days = $1,3/day for 1 premium subscriber.

This means, it doesn't matter how many times a subscriber visits the same apt in 24 hours. The amount of money he brings to the apt that day stays the same: $1,3.

If 1000 subscribers visit an apt a day, the apt receives 1000 x 1,3 = $1300 that day.

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Calculations on assumptions based on nothing (or without relation to the final statement) lead to nothing. Sorry, but this whole calculation is pointless.

Well, i hope that your comment is not in itself an assumption. I guess Groomy knows more about VH than we do and i based my calculation on his calculation and that make sense, i believe.

34 minutes ago, pahman said:

$39.95 / 30 days = $1,3/day for 1 premium subscriber.

This means, it doesn't matter how many times a subscriber visits the same apt in 24 hours. The amount of money he brings to the apt that day stays the same: $1,3.

If 1000 subscribers visit an apt a day, the apt receives 1000 x 1,3 = $130 that day.

Don't entering on the numbers, math, managers, vh big share on that... and if 1 subscriber per day visit all houses??? it's 1,3 per day x 27 Houses??? 

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Calculations on assumptions based on nothing (or without relation to the final statement) lead to nothing. Sorry, but this whole calculation is pointless.

Sorry Aladin but my $ 1,3 must divided between all the apartments I look at. Nobody looks at a single apartment all day.

11 minutes ago, budda said:

Sorry Aladin but my $ 1,3 must divided between all the apartments I look at. Nobody looks at a single apartment all day.

I agree. And this is only one of the points where the calculation from pahman cannot be correct. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I agree. And this is only one of the points where the calculation from pahman cannot be correct. 

If their calculation is based on this: $39.95 / 30 days = $1,3/day for 1 premium subscriber as Groomy said, it makes sense to me and shows that VH will never be in a losing situation.