Em, Lexy & Pete

3 hours ago, budda said:

Of course. But why I have to see in black and white with cam 3 ?

I remember when Em joined Bob in the kitche few weeks ago.

She did the same: switch off light in Kitchen and left switch on the light out of the door.  In this way didn's start the automatic light.

This night the same.  There is light in the hall and then no automatic light.

Are you happy to see in this way ?

Doesn't really matter what Em does, it seems you will find fault with it budda.

10 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Doesn't really matter what Em does, it seems you will find fault with it budda.

what does she do? last night people watched them for 4 or 5 hours sitting in the dark watching TV, according to the time bar they had more view than some of the apt. with activity,  it shows that DRAMA works . for me now its like watching the end credit after the movie is over they are done just another non active sit in the dark, watch TV, sleep all day,smock  may be a bit cuddle and a lousy sex with cloth on, i guess that is a lot activity  but i dont have time to watch all that , it was entertaining when SID,EM and BOB having a triangle drama now it is over. 

i start watching them when they have a guests or BOB brings a girl or EM bring another guy and start  the next drama...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sat11 said:

what does she do? last night people watched them for 4 or 5 hours sitting in the dark watching TV, according to the time bar they had more view than some of the apt. with activity,  it shows that DRAMA works . for me now its like watching the end credit after the movie is over they are done just another non active sit in the dark, watch TV, sleep all day,smock  may be a bit cuddle and a lousy sex with cloth on, i guess that is a lot activity  but i dont have time to watch all that , it was entertaining when SID,EM and BOB having a triangle drama now it is over. 

i start watching them when they have a guests or BOB brings a girl or EM bring another guy and start  the next drama...

this apt has been timeline only for a long time. any more "activity" like they have normally & it won't even be timeline viewed!

giphy.gif

giphy-16.gif

source.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

Yesterday I complained because Em voluntarily turns off the lights and hides in blind areas.
This is why I received a lot of criticism.
Look at what she has offered us today, VOLUNTARILY.
Sex did for 5 minutes under the covers and another 3 minutes without showing us anything.
Now those who have criticized me will be happy with what they saw!

2:401798943621_ore240.thumb.jpg.d2547d082457d7728b8e4f178a7136b3.jpg

2:41

1850064259_ore241.thumb.jpg.3c8d989b5dba7240f5c8b805719ee2cf.jpg

500872661_ore242.thumb.jpg.286dc3c443415c342cda9b93b60d9655.jpg

2:43

417917700_ore243.thumb.jpg.7e99ff8996e53a27ac9f10b85bf9bdff.jpg

2:441228165860_ore244.thumb.jpg.890984180f2a933e33a0ecd3cfe5882f.jpg

buio.jpg

ore 2,45.jpg

ore 2,46.jpg

ore 2,47.jpg

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

I think that the interest tied to the DRAMA between EM and SID will diminish fast. Maybe it's already gone.

At the moment, however, I find the apartment interesting, due to the development around EM and BOB. I find the apartment more interesting than with Lexy&Pete. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Yesterday I complained because Em voluntarily turns off the lights and hides in blind areas.
This is why I received a lot of criticism.
Look at what she has offered us today, VOLUNTARILY.
Sex did for 5 minutes under the covers and another 3 minutes without showing us anything.
Now those who have criticized me will be happy with what they saw!

You might be right from your point of view, but they are almost the last at VH who do not provide a show for the stats.

The undercover story was not good, but pls be fair, there was something to see, maybe too short.

Screen Shot 18-05-13 at 05.38 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 18-05-13 at 05.39 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 18-05-13 at 05.39 PM 002.PNG

Screen Shot 18-05-13 at 05.39 PM 003.PNG

Screen Shot 18-05-13 at 05.39 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 18-05-13 at 05.45 PM.PNG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think that the interest tied to the DRAMA between EM and SID will diminish fast. Maybe it's already gone.

At the moment, however, I find the apartment interesting, due to the development around EM and BOB. I find the apartment more interesting than with Lexy&Pete.  

Hi Alladino,

I think you're right when you say that interest is greatly diminished.

Surely this is due to the end of the drama EM & SID but I think there is another valid reason.

Em joined VHTV last October.

In about 8 months she was the girl (with the exception of C&J) who had less sex.

All of us have always thought she was a "sexy bomb", which was held back by Sid and went to have sex outside the home.

Now forget for a moment the orgy in which she was surely drunk.

·        We saw her having sex with Logan, always in the dark and mostly under the covers;

·        We have seen her do very few times sex with Sid, always semi-hidden by the covers and with an average duration of 5 minutes;

·        In these 3 days with Bob (we all thought explosives) he got bored, he always looked for obscurity and today he hid under the covers.

·        In the last 3 months we've never seen her do a blowjob or 69, nor have we seen her masturbate:

·        It never happened that she had sex in the kitchen, in the bathtub, in the loggia, etc.

THEN I ASK YOU: WHERE IS THE SEX MACHINE THAT ALL WE EXPECTED ?

As you said well, first there was a drama to follow while now there is only a boring girl, with no desire for sex and incapable of any fantasy or sexual variations.

In short: a great disappointment.

1 hour ago, spielo said:

You might be right from your point of view, but they are almost the last at VH who do not provide a show for the stats.

Good point, and as much as I like Ray's apartment, I definitely value those who do not abide strictly for stats/views and just do whatever they want to do more than anything else. I always will.

1 hour ago, budda said:

THEN I ASK YOU: WHERE IS THE SEX MACHINE THAT ALL WE EXPECTED ?

That was always your problem. You expect her to be something she's not, then you complain and complain when she doesn't meet your expectations. We've told you time and time and time and time again... she does not have to be anything other than herself. She, nor anybody else, has to do things strictly because you want them to. You convinced yourself that Em is this little sex bot and the truth is she isn't. Now it's up to you to accept that which is something you're never going to do.

• Like 6