Em, Lexy & Pete

If she's choosing I think Bob is in..if it is suppose to be a triangle relationship I see a tantrum and alot of crying by Sid coming. Hope she chooses..better for all. Sid can replace Em at the nearest electronics store..life goes on!!

One thing that may be different tonight.

Last time Bob was there, he was always after Em to initiate sex.  If he didn't get any is not because he didn't try.  Tonight, looking at the timeline,  it took over 8 hours before they had sex.  Although I have not watched the total timeline, it appears that he did not try much to the ball rolling.  Even once in bed, it took a while before he went at it.  Looks like he knew he would get some and he had all the time ahead of him.

Tonight  I'm happy for Em.  She finally got a real man in her bed, and someone that knows how to do it.  When was the last time Em had sex twice the same night?  

Pete mentioned before that Em was on probation until May 10.  As the latest news letter mentioned that Pete and Lexy were away for a couple of weeks to sort out personal matters,  I think VH will keep Em there at least until they return.  They don't want an empty apartment or go offline. May be Bob is there only for the weekend.    Next few days may bring other unexpected surprises.  What about a 4 some with Em, Bob,  Sia and her man?  

Btw, don't expect early morning action there.  Bob is known to sleep over 15 hours in a row.  So action may resume late saturday

6 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Last time Bob was there, he was always after Em to initiate sex.  If he didn't get any is not because he didn't try.  Tonight, looking at the timeline,  it took over 8 hours before they had sex.  Although I have not watched the total timeline, it appears that he did not try much to the ball rolling.  Even once in bed, it took a while before he went at it.  Looks like he knew he would get some and he had all the time ahead of him.

Tonight  I'm happy for Em.  She finally got a real man in her bed, and someone that knows how to do it.  When was the last time Em had sex twice the same night?  

Pete mentioned before that Em was on probation until May 10.  As the latest news letter mentioned that Pete and Lexy were away for a couple of weeks to sort out personal matters,  I think VH will keep Em there at least until they return.  They don't want an empty apartment or go offline. May be Bob is there only for the weekend.    Next few days may bring other unexpected surprises.  What about a 4 some with Em, Bob,  Sia and her man?  

Bob did take a couple of shots on the couch but Em wasn't ready.. She was sure teasing though..after some TV in bed she turned over and little bob took the reins..I think sex won't have a hesitation anymore.. good night for all I think. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I'll give you the fact that I can't remember the last time Em has had sex twice in a week, let alone in the same night. But in terms of actual sexual performance, a "real man" might be a bit of a stretch. Compared to Sid, Bob is way WAY better in bed but he's still not good. It's just anything compared to Sid is great by comparison. But Bob might not even be a new boyfriend and just a fuck buddy so like you said, we'll just see what happens with this.

I don't want to start a contest "Who's the best sex male performer of VH" but I remember that 4 some involving Bob, the ex-boyfriend (sorry forgot the name  LOL), Em and SIa last February.  Bob gave the girls a more than decent performance.  Both had their's money worth.  And I don't compare with  that .....hummm   can't remember his name    Too bad  :angel::angel: 

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well if there were any doubts that Sid has now been officially replaced, tonight should clear those doubts definitely.

We should wait for Monday, when Bob left (I think he will) ... maybe it's Sid's turn again Monday 'till Thursday (without sex)

3 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Btw, don't expect early morning action there.  Bob is known to sleep over 15 hours in a row.  So action may resume late saturday

Goodmorning to everyone.

Like all Em’s fans, I have been waiting for the chance to see her having sex again.

But I must say that I was very, very disappointed with how things went. Em and Bob have already fucked other times and this is not their first meeting, however:

1.      They have been 6 HOURS on the sofa without doing anything.

2.      Then they were in bed 25 MINUTES without doing anything.

3.      They had sex for only 14 MINUTES, practically without preliminaries.

4.      Afterwards they still had sex for 10 MINUTES.

For 2 person of their age, it seems really very little: no blowjob, no pussy licking, no 69 only traditional sex and for few minutes.  If I think of the sex done by Bree or Clara or Polly, there is no comparison.

5.      Furthermore, Em knows the position of the cam very well and on 3 occasions she has kissed with Bob in "blind" areas.

blind.thumb.jpg.84af4a1bdbf464fb6269d80c729e089d.jpgblind1.thumb.jpg.ef81fc57c1361092f271b67c2244bddf.jpgblind2.thumb.jpg.12f005e3d55ffa625e5d1f0b71370fbb.jpg

6.      Em took care to turn off the lights both in the living room and in the bedroom, preventing a good view.

prima.thumb.jpg.0d8e4893b2ebad40bcd065d7d5a5fcda.jpgdopo.thumb.jpg.5d03da4baebd6d8ba7633eaaa9605d06.jpgdark.thumb.jpg.54c8629f017076208a525a6c45d88e85.jpg

8 minutes ago, budda said:

Miraculously, when they finished fucking, the lights went on.

There are people who have sex with curtains closed. 

I belong to this group. Now what, do I also have to move out of my apartment?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There are people who have sex with curtains closed. 

I belong to this group. Now what, do I also have to move out of my apartment? 

But you did not agree to participate in a site for Voyeur where people pay to see !
Take a look at the other apartments and you'll see that nobody turned off the light on this night.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, budda said:

Goodmorning to everyone.

Like all Em’s fans, I have been waiting for the chance to see her having sex again.

But I must say that I was very, very disappointed with how things went. Em and Bob have already fucked other times and this is not their first meeting, however:

1.      They have been 6 HOURS on the sofa without doing anything.

2.      Then they were in bed 25 MINUTES without doing anything.

3.      They had sex for only 14 MINUTES, practically without preliminaries.

4.      Afterwards they still had sex for 10 MINUTES.

For 2 person of their age, it seems really very little: no blowjob, no pussy licking, no 69 only traditional sex and for few minutes.  If I think of the sex done by Bree or Clara or Polly, there is no comparison.

5.      Furthermore, Em knows the position of the cam very well and on 3 occasions she has kissed with Bob in "blind" Areas.

6.      Em took care to turn off the lights both in the living room and in the bedroom, preventing a good view.

They had sex without hiding, I think it's positive. 

No matter what Em does, you'll always find something that's not what you expected. It is important to understand that it is not Em's job to meet your expectations. 

• Like 2